Car brands – Please help on my PhD survey

• Imagine you are sipping tea or coffee while discussing various issues with a broad and diverse network of students, colleagues, and friends brought together by the common bond of physics, graduate school, and the physics GRE.

phdfellow

Car brands – Please help on my PhD survey

Post by phdfellow » Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:43 am

Hello,

I wanted to ask you if you could support me on the research for my PhD thesis.

It is about cultural and economical effects on the international perception of car brands. Perhaps you are at least a little bit interested in cars as well.

You can access the US-American online questionnaire via

http://www.lim.uni-bremen.de/gbm

If you participate you can win attractive prizes. You can win a weekend for two persons in a Sheraton, Le Meridien, Four Points or Westin hotel (all 4 or 5 star category) of your choice. And you can also win the new Apple i-Pod nano 8GB (remark: all prizes are sponsored by myself – no commercial background whatsoever).

So please support my PhD research and (hopefully) enjoy winning one of the prizes.

Thank you very much.

Kind regards,

Wulf

phdfellow

Post by phdfellow » Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:34 am

I wish you all a Happy New Year. Hope you did have a celebration like I had;-)
The questionnaire is still online, so if you want to start the new year by doing something good and helping me on my PhD it would be just great if do my survey on http://www.lim.uni-bremen.de/gbm.

Best,

W.

phdfellow

Post by phdfellow » Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:41 am

With regard to the hotel prize you can win I have been asked if the travel to the respective hotel is included in the prize. Unfortunately my budget is pretty limited and the prize only includes the accommodation.

Best,

W.

phdfellow

Post by phdfellow » Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:59 am

I wanted to thank all of you who already participated in my survey so far.

Additionally I’d like to inform you that my questionnaire will be online for probably not more than one or two weeks from now.

So if you haven’t participated so far, I would really appreciate it if you could give it a try. Thank you so much for your support.

Best regards,

W.

phdfellow

Post by phdfellow » Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:11 am

The last week my questionnaire is online has just started today. I will miss you guys. It has been a great time :wink: