Journey to the center of the Earth..destination zero gravity

• Imagine you are sipping tea or coffee while discussing various issues with a broad and diverse network of students, colleagues, and friends brought together by the common bond of physics, graduate school, and the physics GRE.

nuimshaan

Journey to the center of the Earth..destination zero gravity

Post by nuimshaan » Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:32 am

I love this one. A real experiment in the mind which can be reproduced repeatedly with identical results everytime.

If you dig a hole to China, a nice round hole straight through the Earth, and I mean a nice one you can just run and jump into....what happens?

Well, if I run and jump head first, all swan dived out..I would come out of the ground in China and be able to run around on my feet.

And if I ran and jumped into the hole feet first, I would come out of the ground in China having to walk around on my hands...until I flipped myself over and uprighted myself...This is proven without digging the hole. Because people in China are walking around on their feet, not their hands. And they are doing it right now. So if a hole existed for you to jump straight down to them..when you make it out the hole in China you better have jumped in head first so you can just climb out and walk around like they do.

Since all of this is very true...there must exist zero gravity at the center of the Earth, or that tipping point where weight begins to be transferred in the opposite direction.

In reality you may jump in feet first, and fall and fall down that hole...but you may stop falling and just float mid air in the middle of the hole in the middle of the Earth.

If this happens, you will have to climb your way out, so you better flip yourself over where your hands are facing up toward China, and start climbing your way out of the hole.

Thank you for reading my thoughts on zero gravity. Nuimshaan.

nuimshaan

Re: Journey to the center of the Earth..destination zero gravity

Post by nuimshaan » Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:53 am

The forces of gravity are happening all at once through time, and are coming from all directions uni-laterally towards the center of any mass. The power of gravity is factored by the amount of mass in any one location. Each individual particle of mass is uni-laterally under exertion of the spacial crush force called gravity.

Since the universal spacial crush force called gravity is happening at one time, then each time all forces of gravity effect all sides of the particle of mass with equal force. With any given maleable mass the resulting shape is perfectly round because of the nature and direction of gravity acting upon it.

midwestphysics

Post by midwestphysics » Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:04 am

:shock: ........Actually, if you jumped into a hole that ran through the center of the earth, and ignoring the equatorial bulge and the liquidity of the earth at points and etc, you'd ideally find yourself in free fall forever. You learn this very problem in any classical mechanics class, it's simple harmonic oscillations.
nuimshaan wrote:The forces of gravity are happening all at once through time, and are coming from all directions uni-laterally towards the center of any mass. The power of gravity is factored by the amount of mass in any one location. Each individual particle of mass is uni-laterally under exertion of the spacial crush force called gravity.

Since the universal spacial crush force called gravity is happening at one time, then each time all forces of gravity effect all sides of the particle of mass with equal force. With any given maleable mass the resulting shape is perfectly round because of the nature and direction of gravity acting upon it.
Wrong, one you assume objects only have gravity upon themselves, and two it's all a matter of scale. Remember the good ole G*m*m/r^2, basic intro physics. The gravity affecting a system is ideal when you can treat the objects in the system as volume-less or near volume-less points. As soon as two objects have a distance between them that is relative to their own size you can't treat them like points, and as so you can't expect your value to be the same everywhere. Let's not forget other forces too, the rotation of earth makes a bugle at its equator, thus not round. A series of a few identically charged particles won't look to make a round mass together, because they'll repel each other. Gravity is a very weak force, grab any kitchen magnet and you can easily prove that. Yes, systems ideally want to be perfectly round, but do to the effects of everything else, few things are.

negru

Post by negru » Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:02 pm

nuimshaan wrote:I love this one. A real experiment in the mind which can be reproduced repeatedly with identical results everytime.

If you dig a hole to China, a nice round hole straight through the Earth, and I mean a nice one you can just run and jump into....what happens?

Well, if I run and jump head first, all swan dived out..I would come out of the ground in China and be able to run around on my feet.

And if I ran and jumped into the hole feet first, I would come out of the ground in China having to walk around on my hands...until I flipped myself over and uprighted myself...This is proven without digging the hole. Because people in China are walking around on their feet, not their hands. And they are doing it right now. So if a hole existed for you to jump straight down to them..when you make it out the hole in China you better have jumped in head first so you can just climb out and walk around like they do.

Since all of this is very true...there must exist zero gravity at the center of the Earth, or that tipping point where weight begins to be transferred in the opposite direction.

In reality you may jump in feet first, and fall and fall down that hole...but you may stop falling and just float mid air in the middle of the hole in the middle of the Earth.

If this happens, you will have to climb your way out, so you better flip yourself over where your hands are facing up toward China, and start climbing your way out of the hole.

Thank you for reading my thoughts on zero gravity. Nuimshaan.
Thanks, this is very useful to keep in mind!

grae313

Post by grae313 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:54 pm

nuimshaan wrote:This is proven without digging the hole. Because people in China are walking around on their feet, not their hands. And they are doing it right now.
Can you prove that though? How can you be sure?

nuimshaan

Post by nuimshaan » Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:41 pm

I can send a pulse of information through the wires and the air to China right now, and see if my friends are online...see if they are sitting at their computers or if they are doing finger push ups off of the keyboard with their feet straight up in the air...

I can be very sure there is zero gravity at the center of the Earth. And if you stop falling down the hoie toward China, don't call if constant free fall. There exists no falling at all if you are suspended in zero gravity. There exists no falling or climbing. It's zero gravity.

Nuimshaan.

grae313

Post by grae313 » Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:41 am

nuimshaan wrote:I can send a pulse of information through the wires and the air to China right now, and see if my friends are online...see if they are sitting at their computers or if they are doing finger push ups off of the keyboard with their feet straight up in the air..
But what if they all have big magnets implanted into their feet at birth (by the Chinese government) and magnetic floors everywhere to make them think they have good old fashioned downward-pointing American gravity but really they don't? HMMMMMM???

midwestphysics

Post by midwestphysics » Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:02 am

nuimshaan wrote:I can be very sure there is zero gravity at the center of the Earth. And if you stop falling down the hoie toward China, don't call if constant free fall. There exists no falling at all if you are suspended in zero gravity. There exists no falling or climbing. It's zero gravity.
Seriously?! Okay, a particle at the center of a uniformed hollowed spherical mass for instance that is stopped experiences zero g. However, jumping into the hole what force stops you from falling? That's physics 101. Basic harmonic motion buddy, and this is a very simple example of it too. Being in zero gravity doesn't put you a special circumstance where nothing affects you.

To end this once and for all, hopefully. Here is a problem from Fowles and Cassaiday Analytical Mechanics 7th ed.

nuimshaan

Post by nuimshaan » Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:40 am

You were asked to prove what in this example? You asked what force will stop you from falling? Answer: The same force that makes a Chinese person fall the opposite direction...you are not in free fall oscillation once you stop falling in that hole. Your weight is transferred to the center of your body and as much gravity exerting you downward becomes the same amount of gravity exerting you upward...The two directions of the same force equal themselves out...find your center of gravity and keep you there in suspension...thank you.

Nuimshaan.

nuimshaan

Post by nuimshaan » Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:44 am

Or did you not know that two equal forces in opposite directions toward each will cancel each other out, where ZERO gravity is present at that location...you will float like an astronaut... Has absolutely nothing to do with constant free fall oscillation...Everything to do with equalization of gravitational forces to the point of zero...no more falling in any direction...total suspension from the center of gravity in your body

midwestphysics

Post by midwestphysics » Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:50 am

nuimshaan wrote:You were asked to prove what in this example?
Show that a particle dropped into this hole would execute simple harmonic motion.
nuimshaan wrote: You asked what force will stop you from falling? Answer: The same force that makes a Chinese person fall the opposite direction...you are not in free fall oscillation once you stop falling in that hole. Your weight is transferred to the center of your body and as much gravity exerting you downward becomes the same amount of gravity exerting you upward...The two directions of the same force equal themselves out...find your center of gravity and keep you there in suspension...thank you.

Nuimshaan.
Dude, seriously?!?! :shock:
nuimshaan wrote:Or did you not know that two equal forces in opposite directions toward each will cancel each other out, where ZERO gravity is present at that location...you will float like an astronaut... Has absolutely nothing to do with constant free fall oscillation...Everything to do with equalization of gravitational forces to the point of zero...no more falling in any direction...total suspension from the center of gravity in your body
Yes, they cancel each other out, but not everything else! you've built momentum by falling into the hole, it doesn't just disappear.

midwestphysics

Post by midwestphysics » Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:02 am

Before I get another reply, all be it interesting. I'm going to end this all here. because I'm clearly having a conversation with a wall. I'm out!

nuimshaan

Post by nuimshaan » Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:22 pm

Hey don't worry about this one...it's real simple...you fall down the hole weighing less and less until you reach the center where you are weightless...if you had some momentum coming towards the center, you would be weightless for a second, and then would get heavier and heavier (but in the opposite direction)...to where you would be pulled back harder and harder...until you stopped falling...then starting falling backwards towards the center again...you would bob up and down in the tube until you were completely suspended in zero gravity...that's all man. Nothing other than you would be weightless.

See...all those nice books and we agree on something very simple.

In summation: the sphere would fall down the hole toward the center...might pass it up...get pulled right back like it was on a bungee cord...and bounce up and down in the tube until it came to a stop and stayed suspended in zero gravity (weightlessness).

Nuimshaan...

midwestphysics

Post by midwestphysics » Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:03 am

nuimshaan wrote:Hey don't worry about this one...it's real simple...you fall down the hole weighing less and less until you reach the center where you are weightless...if you had some momentum coming towards the center, you would be weightless for a second, and then would get heavier and heavier (but in the opposite direction)...to where you would be pulled back harder and harder...until you stopped falling...then starting falling backwards towards the center again...you would bob up and down in the tube until you were completely suspended in zero gravity...that's all man. Nothing other than you would be weightless.

See...all those nice books and we agree on something very simple.

In summation: the sphere would fall down the hole toward the center...might pass it up...get pulled right back like it was on a bungee cord...and bounce up and down in the tube until it came to a stop and stayed suspended in zero gravity (weightlessness).

Nuimshaan...
Again, no. As we've been talking about, since drilling a literal hole through the earth is impossible we've simplified the statement to a uniform solid sphere. The particle wouldn't slow down, the forces are equal in each direction and the system continues. It's not a damped harmonic oscillator problem.

mrrsnhtl

Post by mrrsnhtl » Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:52 am

Nuimshaan, the only damping effect would occur in the case of the presence of some kind of friction (A viscous fume of poisonous gases in the vast abysses of Mordor, ehemm sorry, the Earth), resulting in your scenario...Otherwise, there is continuous oscillation.

blighter

Post by blighter » Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:06 pm

Hey nuimshaan! Clearly you are a genius. But can you explain this?
Tide goes in, tide goes out. Never a miscommunication.
You can't explain that!

nuimshaan

Post by nuimshaan » Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:17 pm

Blighter...your answer is this:

Because there are 24 hours in a day.

I lived at Selkirk Island, near Matagorda here in Texas. It's about 12 miles from the Gulf of Mexico.

I was on the beach a lot in those days. Used to stay there late at night too. I think I may have spent the night there.

Growing up in those days I realized why the tides go in and out. We knew that as the sun was going down....the tides would come in. You could sit there and watch it happen as the sun went down. It happened as quick as the sun went down. Meaning, as soon as it started getting dark, like when only half the sun is seen on the horizon....the tides were coming in pretty fast.

You could play out there all day it seemed and sometimes the waves would come in a little, but when nightfall came the tide would come in 6-15 feet.

This happened everyday around 6:00 precisely with the going down of the sun. 24 hours a day.

In Texas you can see the moon in the sky during the middle of the day. Or, you can see the moon in the sky at night. I see the moon in the sky during the day all the time here in Texas...nothing new.

But no matter what, when the sun started going down...the tides came in a lot. The average was probably 10 feet further in land.

We used to have to back our chairs and cars up on the beach when the sun started going down. Sandcastles were usually washed away.

I have heard many arguments that the moon is causing this to happen.

However; in the eye of the beholder...the sun going down is what's causing this to happen. It was only when it started getting late that we had to back things up on the beach. 24 hours a day.

Perhaps you should rephrase your question to include some miscommunication we may have concerning the tides going in and out.

Nuimshaan

nuimshaan

Post by nuimshaan » Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:35 pm

As for the uniform hole through the Earth. We are assuming that only the effects of gravity are to be determined in this example.

In other words, we are simply trying to see what would really happen if you dropped a ball down a straight hole through the Earth...like you tried to drop it down to china...

The ball will slow down once it passes the center of the Earth. Depending on how much it weighs it may slow down as it approaches the center and just stop.

Since we are not talking about a vacuum, how much it weighs will determine a pretty good bit of how fast it will get when it falls. When it is near the center of the Earth...it is almost completely weightless.

This model is easily shown because of the reverse direction of weight in China. Over here things fall down a hole, and over there things fall down a hole.

So, let's use two balls in our example.

A uniform hollow tube through the center of the Earth from the North pole to the South pole.

Two baseballs of equal size and weight are dropped simultaneously from the North pole and the South pole. The baseballs are falling toward each other.

This should help you to understand how the balls will slow down. Then come to a rest and float around weightless.

Now take just one ball...drop it down the hole....it will fall toward the center but on the other side of the center, everything is falling toward the center too. So, beyond the center, your only falling back toward the center.

If you tried to fall real fast toward the south pole, and managed to pass up the center of the Earth location in the tube, you would experience gravity trying to make you fall back toward the center. Because you were now on the south pole side, and just like on the north pole side, all things fall toward the center of the Earth, until they become weightless at the center...where zero gravity is found! Muaaaww....

Nuimshaan.

midwestphysics

Post by midwestphysics » Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:34 am

You're like the poltergeist, just keep coming back crazier than ever... "He's here!"

I just hope you have a nice stable, high paying job, because whatever you're smoking can't be cheap. :wink:

nuimshaan

Post by nuimshaan » Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:46 am

Whatever i'm smoking must be good stuff...imagine that hole in front of you, and you lean over and look down it..at the same time someone from China leans over and looks down the hole in their living room...now your staring at each other....

Whoa man!

But now imagine you both drop a baseball down the hole...which way do the baseballs fall george?

Towards each other.

What happens when they meet george?

They don't come back up the hole towards you.

Uh...which way would they go george?

They won't come back up the hole and fly back into your hand...they fell down the hole remember?

Is there anyone there? I think you might need to smoke something to get this one...

Both baseballs fall down the hole...they don't bounce back into your hand...they fall DOWN the hole....

Your having a hard time understanding the physics behind what will happen when they get close to each other near the center of the Earth.

Don't worry...I'm here to clear that up for you.

They fall toward each other, but remember....they start weighing less and less. Until they reach zero, and then run into an opposite weight increase.

It is better to look down on one baseball as it falls down the hole while the other baseball is coming toward it from the other end of the hole....

You know then that each have equal force against them which compels them to reach a center location and remain there.

This is what really happens...in other words...
If you could dig a hole straight to China...yelled down the hole, got someone's attention...and asked them to drop something down the hole...you would watch it "fall" towards you....until it would no longer "fall" towards you, because anything you drop in the hole from where you are will fall away from you....so anything they drop in the hole in China...will come up towards you for a while...but it would stop and come to rest, because everything you drop down the hole here in Texas...falls away from you....

That's why I can say with assurance there is zero gravity at the center of the Earth...because I know there exists a transition location where things don't fall at all anymore.....they stop falling and float around...thank you...

Nuimshaan!

midwestphysics

Post by midwestphysics » Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:10 am

I didn't get past the first few sentences before I realized how to prove you wrong once and for all.
at the same time someone from China leans over and looks down the hole in their living room...now your staring at each other.
I do believe the hole for me would come out somewhere in the south Indian Ocean. Not many Chinese people there to be looking back at me. Maybe some random islanders, but I'm pretty sure no Chinese.

Thank you

Midwestphysics.

nuimshaan

Post by nuimshaan » Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:10 am

I can draw you an amazing math model if you like...I'll supply my own variable section and be staunch about sticking to the system of equations. All things being equal I could even spruce it up a bit and add some Lawrencium, it's a heavy particle but man can it stand it's ground.

nuimshaan

Post by nuimshaan » Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:15 am

I think we drove this one into the ground...and still proved the books to be...Wrong. No harmonic motion. Just plain old stuff. Just zero gravity at the center of the Earth! Muaawww......

midwestphysics

Post by midwestphysics » Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:31 am

nuimshaan wrote:I can draw you an amazing math model if you like...I'll supply my own variable section and be staunch about sticking to the system of equations. All things being equal I could even spruce it up a bit and add some Lawrencium, it's a heavy particle but man can it stand it's ground.
Interesting offer Mr.

Hummm... let me think about it....

I'm intreged by your offer. When I picture it I see.

nuimshaan

Post by nuimshaan » Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:49 am

Yea I hear ya, but do you want the math model or not?

midwestphysics

Post by midwestphysics » Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:50 am

nuimshaan wrote:Yea I hear ya, but do you want the math model or not?
Is it colorful?

mrrsnhtl

Post by mrrsnhtl » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:50 am

Correct me if I'm wrong. Does nuimshaan think that if we let a baseball for a free fall through the hole, it will stop at the zero gravity point, forever..? Merlin's beard.

theObeast

Post by theObeast » Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:03 pm

Can we see your model? I agree with you about Lawrencium btw, that stuff's hella legit.

nuimshaan

Post by nuimshaan » Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:47 pm

Since the direction of gravitational force in our model is toward the center from all directions...A straight line through the Earth is our Gradient scale of Gravity. Meaning, on the top of the scale is the maximum weight of an object. On the bottom of the scale is the maximum weight of the same object on the opposite side of the globe.

We know the baseball in your hand is weighing it's maximum weight in your living room on this side of the globe. Likewise, the Chinese man holding the same kind of ball knows the baseball is weighing it's maximum weight in his living room.

The Gradient scale of Gravity in our model represents the hole through the Earth...on top of the scale is the North pole. On the bottom of the scale is the South pole.

It doesn't matter if the baseball is located on the top of the scale, or the bottom of the scale...because it will weigh the same (north pole surface, and south pole surface).

But, when the ball drops down the hole...moving down the gradient scale...the percentage of it's maximum weight begins to drop off. For every increment of distance towards the center of the scale...the object's maximum weight is reduced by a percentage of 1.

Since we are dealing with a force that is constantly towards the center of our gradient scale from both directions...we can assign the top of the scale (North pole) with a simple plus sign. And we can assign the bottom of the scale (South pole), as a negative sign, and just deal with one ball traveling from north to south poles via a straight line.

The maximum weight percentage for the ball goes into the negative zone of the scale past the center toward the bottom of the scale, where our ball weighs an even -100% of it's maximum weight at the South pole.

The ball started off at the North pole weighing 100%...but as it falls towards the South pole, an equal and opposite direction gravitational force reduces it's weight, until it cannot fall any further because it's weight is weighing the opposite direction now. Now it's weight is in the negative side of the scale. This effect is experienced by the ball as becoming weightless at the center, because the direction of it's weight is always towards the center, it would become heavy again if it moved close to the south pole.

No matter where you are located objects do not fall up holes. All of them fall toward the center of the Earth...and this horse is dead...there is zero gravity at the center of the Earth...objects become weightless, because all forces become equal there. There is as much force from the North pole pushing the ball to fall down, as there is from the South pole stopping it from falling up the hole. There is no going back for the ball.

It can fall down the hole at the North pole, but it cannot fall up a hole at the South pole.

The ball becomes trapped at the center, because it cannot fall up the hole towards the surface of the South pole.

This is where I have proven the ball becomes weightless, and is suspended....Forever and ever...and if you jump in after it...you no have strength to crawl back out of hole..no matter which direction you choose. Crawl out of hole toward south pole...you get tired. Crawl out of hole toward north pole...you get tired...just let go and fall back to the center of the hole and rest for a while...think about how to get out!

Nuimshaan

mrrsnhtl

Post by mrrsnhtl » Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:54 am

nuimshaan wrote:There is as much force from the North pole pushing the ball to fall down, as there is from the South pole stopping it from falling up the hole. There is no going back for the ball.
This happens when the ball meets the zero gravity point. The net force on the ball (assuming only the ball and Earth system) is zero at that point. Yes, you are absolutely right on that point.

But, you see nuimshaan, these are not your thoughts, they are Aristo's. When the force dies out, also does the "internal life source" of the ball, and it loses its velocity and stops. Well, thanks to the people like you these kinematic ideas lived out till the reneissance. Then, of course, Galileo turned it upside down:

Principle of inertia : Under no force, any object would remain still, or maintain the same velocity, if it has one.

When the ball reaches the zero gravity point, although no net force exists, it still possesses a very high velocity. It won't just fall freely and stop suddenly at that point. Until it reaches the center point, remember, there are more bulk ahead of it, than the bulk that falls behind it. So if there is no air that would cause friction, it will countinue to accelerate until the center point. Immediately after it passes the point, it will start to decelerate and lose speed, because now there are more bulk behind...It will decelerate until it's velocity becomes zero. Then it will start to fall again, from the opposite direction.

This is the process, but not the point. The point is, you think you spit out things that are original and feel confident, but people already speculated those about 2000-2500 years ago. I think we should wee bit tremble that confidence and get you out of your comfort zone, what do you say?

theObeast

Post by theObeast » Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:34 pm

nuimshaan - have you ever been wrong about something?

nuimshaan

Post by nuimshaan » Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:12 pm

I have been wrong many times about many things. I usually only argue those I feel confident about. I had no prior knowledge to the thoughts of earlier scientists about digging a hole to china...these are my thoughts about the phenomena..I have already said the ball would bounce up and down until it came to rest at the center of the Earth.

I have no degrees in science. Yet I posses some of the world's most advanced technologies. I need for you guys to argue with me about them...this is what fine tunes my mind. It is because I have not studied in detail the precepts of earlier scientists...that many scientists right now...are wondering how I came up with so many inventions....like the bunker buster. They are also wondering how I can make assumptions about our world by simply sitting at home with no telescope. I do not attend college, and I do not study physics books. But, as to date, my inventions are the "talk of the town." One of them recently won first place at MIT. The one with a magnet floating in a magnetic field...the one which is shaped like stonehenge...I originally called this invention the levitating Budweiser stonehenge. You take a Budweiser can and cut the top and bottom off...you glue a ring magnet under the top of the can, and you glue another ring magnet to the bottom of the can...then you put the can back together...now you can't see that there is a magnet under the lid, and one at the bottom of the can inside.

You take a large disc magnet and glue fake grass on top of it...this will be the base of "stonehenge". You take bar magnets and glue them to stand upright around this base ring magnet...these are the stonehenge pillars. You place the Budweiser can over the grass of your miniature stonehenge, between the pillar magnets, and it floats in the air without the use of electricity or supercooling. Why? Because the two rings magnets in the can are repelled by the base magnet under the grass...it can't touch the floor. Likewise, the ring magnets in the can are repelled by the pillar bar magnets...it can't touch the "walls". It is forced to find the center of your miniature stonehenge and float there...this invention won first place at MIT by an undergraduate who took the credit. This invention is years old, I posted the diagram to the net years ago.

I still don't really care if I get credit for my achievements...but as to date, my inventions are indicators of the advanced physics knowledge I posses without the schooling from accredited scientists.

I have been able to disprove many scientific theories also. Like how evolution did not occurr for the horseshoe crab and so on. As time goes by you will see that my words become compound, and many people will go back and re-read them in order to gain a deeper understanding of the world in which we live.

Nuimshaan.

nuimshaan

Post by nuimshaan » Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:32 pm

You may have heard about me in the past under nicknames like: Modernthinker, Modernjedi, Madman, or Truthseeker.

I remember a discussion Itchiro Jr. and I had many years ago concerning curvature pressure. He is Itchiro's son...Itchiro the guy who plays baseball..his son is quite good at math by the way...and we had already surmised impusle power.

The topic we were discussing was that in the absence of pressure, no object can maintain shape. We arrived at the conclusion that the world is a closed system, because pressure is constant in space, and maleates all objects in the shape of this closed system which is round!

Loss is a gain of vacancy. Just because the sudden loss of mass in the area of a supernova wants to be filled...doesn't mean there are black holes. The sudden increase in vacancy in that area is just like the reprocussion suction of an explosion. That's all. No black hole. We see this phenomena when an a-bomb goes off...things get pushed away, and things get sucked in from the reprocussion.

Star creation text: Solid body movement producing energy. Interactions of multiple solid body movements producing explosions and reprocussions of those explosions.

This is all old stuff. I mean Itchiro and I were discussing these things years ago...and I still haven't attended college. Never will unless to lecture. Why should I when I have surpassed their knowledge by my own means. I said laser guided means laser powered a long time ago...I have already proposed a grid-like strike plate on the bottom of a ship, where a ground based laser is aimed at the strike plate, both powering the ship and guiding it...that is years old. Peradventure, this technology is being used by those on the moon to power and guide ships scanning the Earth, only the strike plate is on top of the UFO...

Like I was saying...this is nothing new for me. I don't think the aliens have been able to surpass my technologies or my understanding of the universe. If I'm worried about G-forces...I'll suspend the pilot in an oil or gel filled cockpit...whereas you see the pilot with a breathing aparatus, but he is encapsulated in oil or gel..."floating inside the ship"...again this is an old precept of mine.

Nuimshaan.

nuimshaan

Post by nuimshaan » Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:44 pm

I would also like to tell you guys, that if you align strong Nib bar magnets in the shape of the Swastika, objects in close proximity start to weigh less. This is due to the fact you experience a "crunching sound"...this is because the Swastika pattern of aligning magnets causes some of their particles to flip poles, and creates magnetism in quite a different way...call it monopole magnetism. I have even floated plastic by doing this. Namely a straw. I stacked bar magnets to each other in the shape of the swastika and quickly realized what was happening...I am very familiar with this "krrrrisss" sound produced.

I am also very aware that Silver is more precious than gold. The "aliens" or "watchers" did not know this until recently....and NOW the majority of UFO sightings are over and around the silver mines of Mexico.

They have yet to fully understand the sound qualities of pure silver tuning forks. And should they become my enemy...I will wear ear pieces...take up my swords, and strike my silver bells with precision and utterly "krrrisss" them into flying away!

Nuimshaan!!!

nuimshaan

Post by nuimshaan » Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:56 pm

It is also very interesting to note:

Certain words when spoken in the right atmosphere, carry power.

If I were to magnify my voice with silver resonators...watch out!

I may in fact create beams of particles by the quantum coupling of resonation by use of silver balls.

But....only when I speak the right words...Each word has it's own signature...and some words spoken with the right tone will do amazing things!

"Those with faith have sent to flight the armies of the aliens!"

IF you would like to learn more...perhaps you should consult my knowledge, for it is the knowledge of the ancient of days.

The devil's lies just bend and fold, but the truth is what Jesus told...and he wasn't afraid to be bold, when he spoke words more precious than silver and gold!

I have but one master...even Christ. It is the knowledge he has passed down to me from the Father which is ancient of days. The words spoken to me by him have unique signatures, and when they are amplified through silver chambers....watch out!

Nuimshaan.

nuimshaan

Post by nuimshaan » Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:22 pm

The Ancient of Days has imbued some of his essence in THC. The "secret" name of God in the Vatican is: Tetra-Gramma-Ton

When THC is combined within the body...senses are hightened...sounds are heard, pressures are felt.

It is during these moments the substance of faith within the body (mediclorons), couples with the effects of THC, and depending on your position...which words spark in you...will determine if anything supernatural will occur.

Some of you have enough mediclorons in you, where THC is not needed in order to couple with the Tetragrammaton's wavelength. Those of you with high concentrations of faith's substance can resonate with the Tetragrammaton's wavelength simultaneously, and produce supernatural effects on the Earth...sometimes even at great distances away from you...

I have had actor's in Hollywood break character in the middle of live broadcast, whilst though I be in Texas, they have shouted my name, and immediately gone to commercial break...seeming as though to be in fear.

Peradventure....these are times when I have spoken against them using the right words...resonated in tune with the Tetragrammaton's wavelength, and produced particles which coupled with like particles...and those particles have traveled a great distance to strike the source of anti-christ words being amplified and broadcast through the air.

It is in these times, that when I am under the influence of THC, popping noises, and "pricks" on my skin have been noted...also, electronics have been effected...like the power outages a couple of years back that had no explanation...

"That's Larry.." One of them said, as he turned toward the camera during a live broadcast, exited stage left, and they went to commercial break. I have also seen white circles around their eyes many times...and I have noted the color of their eyes as pitch black at times too...

I have been fine tuning my capabilities since then...that was years ago...I have been sharpening my mind with a stone which cannot be moved. The Chief Cornerstone in a city that has foundations!!!

Peradventure...we will see this city soon...and perhaps it will land here in the United States somewhere near New Mexico or Nevada...Only the Tetragrammaton knows when and where...I can only sense his wavelength good in times when THC has hightened my senses...His son Jesus is the one who told me my senses are dull, that I am hard of hearing...and that my mediclorons are derived through hearing...like tiny bees gathering in my ears.

Nuimshaan!

nuimshaan

Post by nuimshaan » Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:14 pm

To mrrsnhtl, the greys are the small ones, they live in holes, caves, underwater, and in mountains. They are the 1/3 that rebelled against God. They have lost their color because of where they live. They have also lost their strength, are are frail. Their heads have grown in size, they try everything except faith to become greater.

They are pure science. They are in contact with Scientology and lust after our women.

The 2/3 that did not rebel against God are called the Holy Ones...they are not small. Some of them live on the Moon, they are vibrant with color, and have a lot of strength in them. They have giant ships in our upper atmosphere that use a cloaking device, and they can beam down to the Earth.

The greys crash their Vimana quite often. In the past you have seen the greys fight with the Holy Ones.

As we approach 2012, the greys will fear they have but a little time left...because they only pay attention to star alignments...they have no faith in the source of life, and Mephistopheles is their leader. They only rely upon natural resources like gold and silver. They have used humans in the past to help track star movement, because they dwell in caves, holes, underwater, and in mountains...they do not like to be exposed to the direct sunlight. They mainly come out at night. When they come out during the day is when they are most likely to crash....with their sunglasses on!!!

Ah-reach-ah-no-mo-say....they are also likely to crash during lightning storms!

The holy ones are stronger, their skin has color, and they have vigor in them. They have faith in God, and the Tetragrammaton embues them with power. The greys usually run and hide, a like a snake going into it's hole....remember satan was cursed to this existance here on Earth....

The greys are starting to get worried about 2012, and will start to wage war against the holy ones...the greys are outnumbered...outpowered...and are running out of time "in their minds"...and as they wage war more and more....their time does run out!!! If they were to repent...and go back to their original estate...their time would never run out!!!!

Ah-reach-uh-no-mo-say!!! E-luke-wen-on-Jah-ray!!!

El Ala-deen-wish-jinn!!!

E-man-u-well-el-elo-him-sha-day!!!!

En-eth-onoma-el-yeshua-hashim!!!

I-tap-I-noss-satahn-aph-shalek-ek-ex!!!

Nu-im-shine.

nuimshaan

Post by nuimshaan » Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:34 pm

To mrrsnhtl...I am told that God loves you people....don't your women wear jewelry around their feet? And in their nose? And around their waist? Then I know you people......Eden 3000...India.

Thou art precious in the eyes of God...you peculiar people you!

You have seen God with six winged beings around him!!!!

You have seen the glory of God!!! The Cherabim have six wings...with twain they cover their face...with twain they cover their feet...and with twain they do fly!!!

And the timbers of the house shook....and smoke filled the house!!! The magi brought a sweet smelling incense unto his son!!!!

Your faith has upheld you through these troublesome times....and it will uphold you in times to come.

Don't forget to meditate...or breathe in frankincense...let the smoke of that incense come into your nostrils whilst you meditate....it is good for you.

Do not be afraid of the greys about to invade India...and do not be afraid of being burned...The holy ones are coming to India also...and they are mighty!!!

Hall-A-Lu-Jah!!!

The good Jinn is far more powerful than the bad jinn.

The bad one tries to trick you...the good Jinn is who grants your wishes!!!

One tries to make himself look like he's on fire...the other one really is on fire!!!

The one that just looks like he's on fire is trying to turn himself into an angel of light....The one that is on fire will burn him up and consume him!!!!

That's what I'm talking about!!!

I plead the blood of Chrishna over Michael...may he receive enormous fire-power, and defeat the greys swiftly...

nuimshaan

Post by nuimshaan » Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:38 pm

I expect to hear of this invasion around India quite soon....even those in far off lands will see it and say "It is true!!!"

Knew he would shine.

nuimshaan

Post by nuimshaan » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:37 pm

Sorry, got off a tangent there...I realize it doesn't really fit in this forum...and therefore I will only talk about stuff like that if asked to. I have a great deal of knowledge pertaining to such matters, but I realize it is out of the scope of everyday science. Please forgive my last few rants...I'll keep it nice and clean, unless you guys would like for me to expound.

Nuimshaan

grae313

Post by grae313 » Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:08 pm

Don't worry, nuimshaan, that's why this part of the forum is called "The Lounge"... you can talk about anything here. Finally things are starting to make sense for me. Please keep going.

Have you thought about publishing?

nuimshaan

Post by nuimshaan » Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:48 pm

I have thought about publishing, however; I would have a hard time rubbing elbows with most of my peers. I have no degrees, not that great at math, I'm thirty something, a skateboarder, and a smoker. I don't even know where to start to get something published, and would they allow me to publish? I trow not.

So what I've been hoping for is cooperation and the grape vine to come alive.

I'm also caught in a bit of a mystery....how come I keep seeing my inventions pop up...but not quite there...

I have no patents. I have not filed for patents. How and why now? The ratcheting crescent wrench. The levitating budweiser stonehenge. Pendulum power. The Jump Start. Roof tunnel turbine generators for cars. Altenator-Car battery-Troll motor system for bicycles. Laser guided means laser powered. The Caveman Car. The Lunch Box. The Bunker Buster. Invisibility Shields. The Gravity Powered Machine. Weirding Modules. I would have to break out some old paperwork just to remember some of my past inventions. Why are people replicating my inventions without my consent? And how are they finding out about them? I have only briefly discussed a few of them. What is going on? Are these thoughts being broadcasted? Why did someone on TV stand up, turn towards the camera, say my name, exit stage left, and then a commercial break? What was that all about? What is the Lamb's Spike? What are sprites...spiritual energy?

I'm almost dumfounded. Someone at MIT recently made a version of my levitating Budweiser Stonehenge, and won first place. Are some of these people really paying attention to me? As soon as I invent something, make a drawing of it...bam! It's like someone is looking over my shoulder...how? How is it possible for my voice/thoughts to be amplified, and broadcast in a module where people can hear me thousands of miles away? And why?

Is it because of the word? Are my thoughts strong enough to couple with other people's thoughts, and somehow they are disrupting sensitive electronic equipment? I don't get it. Anyways...If Ishter Grey is listening...know this: Mr. Blue Chief is coming for you. And he is mighty. So is Mr. Block Green...and he is strong.

Ok, there's my wild tangent for the evening...back to science!

Let's take two clear buckets, and glue them together so we have one long sealed off cylinder we can see inside of.

Let's take a drill, and drill a hole through both ends of the our cylinder and place a shaft through the holes...now we have a hollow wheel we can see inside of.

Let's take a large cylinder magnet and place it on it's side...to where it can roll around inside our hollow cylinder wheel, and not bump into the axle running through our see through wheel.

Now we have a hollow wheel on an axle, with a strong Nib cylinder magnet in it, able to roll freely inside.

Let's fix this wheel we have made to the front end of a frame, and two regular wheels on the rear of the frame, so we can give it a shove, and watch the cylinder magnet inside the hollow front wheel roll around with the wheels....Now let's fix a strong Nib magnet to the frame!

Let's place the frame magnet where it is ALWAYS repelling the cylinder magnet in the hollow front wheel!!!

The cylinder magnet will be force to occupy the forward quadrant of the hollow front wheel, like someone in there trying to walk forward, and their weight leaning forward against the inside of a large wheel. Remember American Gladiator? Those steel balls the people would climb in, and walk around trying to get them to roll onto a scoring pad?

Since the magnet on the frame of the car is pushing the magnet in the front wheel away from it...the cylinder magnet in the front wheel will have it's weight leaning forward against the inside wall of the large hollow wheel.

This should act to make the front wheel off-balance, and try to find a center of gravity...since the cylinder magnet is allowed to roll freely in our design, it can stay leaning forward against the inside wall of the hollow front wheel while the whole thing is rolling!!!

I also have the design for a steel cable to grasp a bearing shaft inside a hollow back wheel assembly to produce the same effect. That one is the one I call The Caveman Car.

Tell me what ya guys think...will it roll on it's own?
Frame magnet remains on the frame fixed in place.
Hollow wheel attached to the frame has a solid cylinder magnet on it's side, being repelled by the fixed frame magnet.
Cylinder magnet always pushed to lean forward against the inside wall of the front wheel. Pushed with invisible hands...magnetic field lines...frame magnet is pushing the cylinder magnet away from it. The cylinder magnet in the front wheel can only roll forward a little, and lean against the inside wall of the wheel, always wanting to step forward...

Tell me if you guys like this invention. I can do this all day for years...I have literally tons of them.

Nuimshaan

meggo

Post by meggo » Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:43 pm

Hi Nuimshaan

I just wanted to let you know that I, in fact, heard your mental broadcast approximately two years ago about this magnetic powered car. I applied for a patent because of the very detailed information that I was able to copy down onto paper from the visions I was having. Here is proof of what I think we were both thinking of.

http://bit.ly/pS7UYM

Now, I do take offense to your claim that this was "your" idea, because I don't think you can prove that this was actually a vision due to a broadcast originating from you. There are many other people who experience the link between mediclorons and THC use, including myself. In order to prove this to you, I filed for a U.S. Continuing Patent based on the previous figure I presented to you in this post. The proof of continuation of research that I submitted to the U.S. Patent Office per Article 4G of the Paris Convention is summarized in this figure, which corresponds to Figure 6.a. of my patent application:

http://bit.ly/yhz3Vm

I suggest that you cease marketing this topic immediately, as this is currently under my exclusive domain as per U.S. Code Title 35 Part 3, Chapter 28 § 271 - INFRINGEMENT OF PATENT.

Thank you for your cooperation.

blighter

Post by blighter » Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:34 am

meggo wrote:Hi Nuimshaan

I just wanted to let you know that I, in fact, heard your mental broadcast approximately two years ago about this magnetic powered car. I applied for a patent because of the very detailed information that I was able to copy down onto paper from the visions I was having. Here is proof of what I think we were both thinking of.

http://bit.ly/pS7UYM

Now, I do take offense to your claim that this was "your" idea, because I don't think you can prove that this was actually a vision due to a broadcast originating from you. There are many other people who experience the link between mediclorons and THC use, including myself. In order to prove this to you, I filed for a U.S. Continuing Patent based on the previous figure I presented to you in this post. The proof of continuation of research that I submitted to the U.S. Patent Office per Article 4G of the Paris Convention is summarized in this figure, which corresponds to Figure 6.a. of my patent application:

http://bit.ly/yhz3Vm

I suggest that you cease marketing this topic immediately, as this is currently under my exclusive domain as per U.S. Code Title 35 Part 3, Chapter 28 § 271 - INFRINGEMENT OF PATENT.

Thank you for your cooperation.
At first I was like great, we've got another nuimshaan now! I was too weary about clicking on those bit.ly links. Then I clicked anyway. Well played!

nuimshaan

Post by nuimshaan » Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:46 am

It was well played. But then again...we aren't playing...I'm talking about a totally different method.

Propulsion without copper. Propulsion without magnets.

Propulsion without magnets is easy. It is the shape of a tear drop on it's side. Whereas one side of the shape is a small half circle, and the other side of the shape is a larger half circle.

You can place a plastic car inside this shape of track, with plastic flywheels to store inertial energy. When the car is placed in this shape of track, the car has four wheels on the roof, and four wheels on the floor.

This allows the plastic car to travel downhill to the right, then downhill the opposite direction in acceleration toward an uphill turn. This is where flywheel inertial momentum is converted into an assistive force combined with the speed gained by the car during both downhill runs. Two downhill gravity thrusts, for one uphill gravity thrust WITH flywheel inertial assistance.

Thank you.
Nuimshaan.

nuimshaan

Post by nuimshaan » Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:52 am

Just took your magnetic power away from you.
I can make cables out of rope, and pull cylinder sleds inside hollow back wheels....I am caveman!!!

Der-duh-magna-taker-new-him-shine?

Yes....I am the taker of the ye ol' loadstar!!! Der-dirt-in-use-in!!!

I love you guys, but sheeya! I can make stuff move without magnets or copper....whilst ye think of that?

Nuimshaan.

nuimshaan

Post by nuimshaan » Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:05 am

Hypothetically speaking that is...

nuimshaan

Post by nuimshaan » Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:20 am

Maybe these inventions are figments of my imagination, until they become the manifestation of my residual self mind.....The matrix of my matricies...The gainsayings of Core. It is afterall, most probable, that I create these inventions in my mind because of the kid inside me.

I do love toys. I have so many toys in my minds it's incredible. I feel like a big kid. Sucks I'm caught up in some freakin reptillian/human/conspiracy/social/economic/pride based bull*&^%

But no...no I gotta be all caught up in this crap. I'm trying to enjoy the days of my youth here guys...I need some help to make some bad &$$ toys, to make some good friends, have one wife, wonderful kids, durable clothing, and a secure dwelling place with food in sufficiency.

By golly that's what I'm shootin for. So I don't know what to do. I got snakes hissin around me, I got scientists arguing with me, and a whole lotta brothers and sisters out there being dragged through the dregs.

So here's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna keep on shining on...and keep on coming up with new ideas, and keep my faith in God through Christ. He is the scientist, and he has the truth of it all.

Nuimshaan.

midwestphysics

Post by midwestphysics » Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:54 am

nuimshaan wrote:Yes....I am the taker of the ye ol' load.
:lol: I wouldn't go around telling people that. :P

mrrsnhtl

Post by mrrsnhtl » Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:39 am

To nuimshaan, I think you'd make a good prophet, if not a scientist. So, I recommend you to publish a holy script, not a stupid paper. Who cares for a paper? People need a new prophet, they feel it in their bones but it does not come forth from tongues. You have to give them what they want, they are in hunger for 1400 years since Mohamed came, now you gotta fulfill the destiny of Messiah. I have an humble belief that you'll prove scientifically the existence of the All mighty!

But the corpuscles of the evil are restless, there are ancient demons that do not sleep. So beware, BEWARE, for you'll face them. (Well this will exactly happen at the bridge of Khazad-'dûm.)

Then you shall maketh a word: "I am the wielder of the sacred fire of Eden, go back to the abyss, FLAME OF ODUN! "
He'll be covereth in dark fume, hitherto you did not seeth his face..At last he comes forth, the mystery revealed:

You see his face! Wow, that's the shocking moment, you are breathless, 'cause that's Chuck Norris man! You have no chance against him, so you better surrender. Become a devout atheist and come to the pastafarian church with us. That's our only wish, for our hero nuimshaan..