Need help from international student who got into one of the

• If you want to know something about the GRE subject test in physics then chances are you will find it in here.
  • If something about the physics GRE it isn't already discussed in here then please put it in here.

fayez0

Need help from international student who got into one of the

Post by fayez0 » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:17 pm

Hello there

I just need international students who got admitted into one of the top 10 universities to tell me where they went and what their credential (PGRE, GRE, GPA, publications...etc) were. This will provide me with some insight about the type of credentials I need for myself, I really don't want to waste my time and money applying to something I won't get

Thanks

bfollinprm

Re: Need help from international student who got into one of the

Post by bfollinprm » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:54 pm

laziness is not a prized skill of top notch research students at top institutions.

WhoaNonstop

Post by WhoaNonstop » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:07 am

fayez0 wrote:I really don't want to waste my time and money applying to something I won't get
Do not apply. Your mentality towards the subject already shows that you will probably not get accepted to these schools.

-Riley

grae313

Post by grae313 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:00 am

fayez0, there are four years totaling to almost 500 applicant profiles in the prospective graduate student subforum. Cntrl+f for "international" to get the information you are looking for.

philipsteele

Post by philipsteele » Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:41 am

try to avoid the laziness look for the bright future through better education...studying abroad is the best choice, through this you can get more knowledge about the worlds going on...and also you can improve your language skills... :idea: