Those who have got Acceptance from OSU

anomahi

Those who have got Acceptance from OSU

Post by anomahi » Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:19 pm

Hi... if you have got any acceptance from Ohio State University(Physics) and you are pretty sure of not joining the department then kindly send ur declination(s) asap coz we are a large no. of guys who are in the waiting list and until u guyz decline ur offers they r not gonna call us.... :)
Also if you have or u'll decline then plz notify us here... Best Wishes!

lahardy

Post by lahardy » Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:07 pm

I just declined-- I hope it helps. Good luck!

shirazu

Post by shirazu » Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:14 pm

I don't know yet but there have to be at least five people who seem likely to decline just from who I talked to the other day, so there is hope for you guys.

anomahi

@lahardy

Post by anomahi » Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:59 am

thanks mate! its really of a great help to all of us who are still waiting for the acceptance from OSU. :D
@shirazu
if u know those guys personally then y don't u do a favor to us by telling them to decline the offer as earliest as possible so that our chances get high.... :)

shirazu

Post by shirazu » Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:58 am

I don't know them personally, just saw them at the open house. I am thinking about going to penn state over osu now so that might be one more spot opening up for you guys. But I won't really know until I visit them.

anomahi

@shirazu

Post by anomahi » Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:24 pm

thanks mate for ur concern.... btw wen are u planning to visit psu and osu and when r u goin to decide finally.... watever u do, do asap bcoz osu has said that they r goin to decide everything by the end of this month.so declinimg ur offer after this month wud b of no help to us.. bye :)