electronics ,physics ,computer science?

• This has become our largest and most active forum because the physics GRE is just one aspect of getting accepted into a graduate physics program.
  • There are applications, personal statements, letters of recommendation, visiting schools, anxiety of waiting for acceptances, deciding between schools, finding out where others are going, etc.

spsrao

electronics ,physics ,computer science?

Post by spsrao » Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:06 am

hi
i completed
bachelor of science (b.sc) in electronics
Master of science (m.sc) in physics with specialization in electronics
Master of technology (m.tech ) in computer science and engineering

which field is better for my future to do job?

badphysicist

Re: electronics ,physics ,computer science?

Post by badphysicist » Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:09 am

Whichever one you enjoyed the most.

WhoaNonstop

Post by WhoaNonstop » Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:14 am

Whichever will award you the most money so you can attain a trophy wife. Happiness is overrated.

-Riley

quizivex

Post by quizivex » Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:25 am

WhoaNonstop wrote:Whichever will award you the most money so you can attain a trophy wife.
This suggestion would usually be good, but it just can't apply in spsrao's case. Depending on how long you've been following the forum, you may have noticed that threads like these come from a particular nationality... and they have arranged marriages there.:lol: So I have to side with badphysicist on this one :wink:

WhoaNonstop

Post by WhoaNonstop » Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:59 am

quizivex wrote:This suggestion would usually be good, but it just can't apply in spsrao's case. Depending on how long you've been following the forum, you may have noticed that threads like these come from a particular nationality... and they have arranged marriages there.:lol: So I have to side with badphysicist on this one :wink:
Well, maybe we should ask him if he will be married before starting his education in the United States? Assuming that he intends to do so that is. If not, will he continue to be pinned by his nation's customs?

-Riley

YodaT

Post by YodaT » Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:10 am

WhoaNonstop wrote:Whichever will award you the most money so you can attain a trophy wife. Happiness is overrated.

-Riley
Note: He may need money for not just "a" trophy wife, but several trophy wives.

CarlBrannen

Post by CarlBrannen » Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:38 pm

If I were going to arrange a marriage for my (nonexistant) trophy bride - daughter, it would be with a trophy guy. So yeah, follow the money.

WhoaNonstop

Post by WhoaNonstop » Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:53 pm

CarlBrannen wrote:If I were going to arrange a marriage for my (nonexistant) trophy bride - daughter, it would be with a trophy guy. So yeah, follow the money.
Hell, the only reason I'm hoping to get into an ivy league school is so I can find a wife with a rich family. =P

-Riley