Cant give phy GRE before April in India..whr can i apply now

• This has become our largest and most active forum because the physics GRE is just one aspect of getting accepted into a graduate physics program.
  • There are applications, personal statements, letters of recommendation, visiting schools, anxiety of waiting for acceptances, deciding between schools, finding out where others are going, etc.

deej

Cant give phy GRE before April in India..whr can i apply now

Post by deej » Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:11 pm

So that's the deal. I missed the November date because of my exams. The next one is in April in the neighboring country of Nepal. I want to apply apply for an MS in physics at a place where they have particle physics research going on, as I have some background there. I know that Weizmann Institute of Science has its deadline around May end.. are there any other programs I can apply to, in US/Canada/Europe?

blackcat007

Re: Cant give phy GRE before April in India..whr can i apply now

Post by blackcat007 » Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:28 pm

deej wrote:So that's the deal. I missed the November date because of my exams. The next one is in April in the neighboring country of Nepal. I want to apply apply for an MS in physics at a place where they have particle physics research going on, as I have some background there. I know that Weizmann Institute of Science has its deadline around May end.. are there any other programs I can apply to, in US/Canada/Europe?
I don't know about research, but you can try Syracuse University (heard its good for HEP), FSU. both don't require Physics GRE scores.. there are others.. search this forum..