Quasar jet stream data

• Imagine you are sipping tea or coffee while discussing various issues with a broad and diverse network of students, colleagues, and friends brought together by the common bond of physics, graduate school, and the physics GRE.

kevinmorais

Quasar jet stream data

Post by kevinmorais » Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:52 pm

I am so sorry for the first video(s) you saw of me asking this question. I had quit smoking and was suffering extreme withdrawal.

Here is a better video of the hypothesis http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qqYrqQIaAU

Quasar jet streams (QJS) have been exhibiting Faster than light motion since they were first discovered by radio astronomy a long time ago. The Narrow Angle model, (NA Model) has been used to describe this motion for some time, this only works for Quasar Jet Streams (QJS) at 19 degrees line of sight. Then we discovered QJS at up to 43 degrees line of sight, we were stumped, how can this be happening. Now we describe it using a model that some what complicated. General Theory of Relativity states that Space time was created in the creation of the universe, no more is being made apparently. But what if Black holes were creating Space time, what if a relationship between matter energy and space time exists, in a conundrum what can matter exist in, it can exist in side of it's self, how about this as a hypothesis, can black holes create space time?

I just need Quasar Jet Stream data to write a simple description of this FTL motion. Nothing in this universe, NOTHING that we describe is RIGHT, it is only right for the times we live in and the data available to us at that time. So all that we know over time WILL be replaced with greater knowledge and description's aka (Theory's).

Does any one want to work together on writing a description of Quasar Jet Stream (FTL) motion using the data available from the Very Large Array (VLA) and the VLBA
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Very_Long_Baseline_Array . I would think this FTL motion root equation could perhaps be described as V = mc^3, (V being (volume)), think about it, the universe is still expanding, where does the Space time come from???? The Space Time Fairy??? But who's to say Yay or Nay till the data is plugged into it and can it predict motion from other Quasar Jet Streams, Or NOT, if not then it doesn't work and perhaps another equation can be used but at least the V = mc^3 can be ruled out. Remember Every description over time is replaced with another description as more data becomes available to us, so keep an open mind. The NA Model must be included in the description as well.

If you don't believe FTL motion exists as an illusion which I feel it is, go here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superluminal_motion Since Nothing can go faster than light, what if the QJS are traveling in a space time Jet Stream. As energy goes into a BH space time is created. V=mc^3??? All I need is the data, if that equation doesn't work I (or you) can try another. Want to work together on it, I just need good data, but can't afford a subscription to Nature and they have the best articles, if you have data please share it.

Thanks,