- As many already know, studying for the physics GRE and getting accepted into a graduate program is not the final hurdle in your physics career.
- There are many issues current physics graduate students face such as studying for their qualifier, deciding upon a field of research, choosing an advisor, being an effective teaching assistant, trying to have a social life, navigating department politics, dealing with stress, utilizing financial aid, etc.
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:07 pm
I need your help !
is there anyone of you get 00 score in GRE physics?
how I can get it?
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:12 pm
This is the funniest *** I've ever seen
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:17 am
No you can not, minimum is about 200 sorry! You could try to contact ETS though, they might help you.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:48 am
What do you need help with?
Return to “Current Physics Graduate Student Topics”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests