Tackling Fundamentals of Physics..

vakshu

Tackling Fundamentals of Physics..

Post by vakshu » Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:45 pm

Hi..I am planning to write my PGRE this october....I have been like going thru Fundamentals of Physics by Resnick and Halliday....I would like to know if I am supposed to have a look at all the problems in each chapter...and if so where can I find detailed answers for them??? And what else book do u ppl suggest to me other than this.....
Thanking you all in advance

blackcat007

Re: Tackling Fundamentals of Physics..

Post by blackcat007 » Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:55 am

vakshu wrote:Hi..I am planning to write my PGRE this october....I have been like going thru Fundamentals of Physics by Resnick and Halliday....I would like to know if I am supposed to have a look at all the problems in each chapter...and if so where can I find detailed answers for them??? And what else book do u ppl suggest to me other than this.....
Thanking you all in advance
doing all the questions will be just wasting time.. go through the chapters closely do all the examples for clear understanding and then select some questions at the end..

our contention is that PGRE can't be tougher than the 9677 paper. it has some really conceptual questions, so go through that paper first to see whether you have understood everything.