What 's about international student result?

• This has become our largest and most active forum because the physics GRE is just one aspect of getting accepted into a graduate physics program.
  • There are applications, personal statements, letters of recommendation, visiting schools, anxiety of waiting for acceptances, deciding between schools, finding out where others are going, etc.

sonwon

What 's about international student result?

Post by sonwon » Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:58 am

I 'm curious about the result of international student. Does it come up the same time of domestic student or later?

Thanks.

PS. Does anyone know about the result from UC-riverside and UW comes by e-mail or phone?

Helio

Re: What 's about international student result?

Post by Helio » Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:50 am

sonwon wrote:I 'm curious about the result of international student. Does it come up the same time of domestic student or later?

Thanks.

PS. Does anyone know about the result from UC-riverside and UW comes by e-mail or phone?
UW typically comes by email. International admissions usually take longer because they are done later and there are more applicants than domestic students

pqortic

Post by pqortic » Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:13 am

I dunno why ppl here tend to open new topics obsessively while theris another similar topic here: http://www.physicsgre.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2048

if one takes a look at topics list and ask the question in previously appropriate page one will get better answers.

Helio

Post by Helio » Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:58 am

emperial wrote:I dunno why ppl here tend to open new topics obsessively while theris another similar topic here: http://www.physicsgre.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2048

if one takes a look at topics list and ask the question in previously appropriate page one will get better answers.
the search button is harder to press than the start topic button... even though it is larger