If you're in the Pasadena/Los Angeles area, join my group!

vytrvalost

If you're in the Pasadena/Los Angeles area, join my group!

Post by vytrvalost » Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:48 am

Hey fellow physics GRE test takers,

If you're in the Pasadena/Los Angeles area, join me and my small study group! We're aiming for the November test date so we have a good long month to prepare! And even if you're doing October or April, it'd be good to hear from you.

We usually meet on every Saturday, 1:30 pm, in Pasadena, at the Caltech libraries, though my time is flexible and we can accommodate accordingly. We're going through the GRE physics problem sets from Ohio State and the 4 available GRE exams.

Also, even if you physically can't make it over here, we can try to get alot accomplished over iChat, instant messenger, over the phone, email, passing back and forth latex documents, etc. It's called telecommuting. ;)

Good luck to everyone, I'm aiming for that +900 and I'm inspired by the results subpage of this website and those who've scored high and got accepted in some of the best schools (on this planet). Please, please, please don't be a stranger and don't hesitate to contact me!

-vytrvalost

Helio

Re: If you're in the Pasadena/Los Angeles area, join my group!

Post by Helio » Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:39 am

Damn people... I don't have a car and I am aiming at the October Test. I know two people taking it in november...

from what i looked at the ohio stuff is just parts of the 4 tests

vytrvalost

Re: If you're in the Pasadena/Los Angeles area, join my group!

Post by vytrvalost » Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:47 am

I know! I kept subtly insisting upon simply doing the 4 tests because of how they juxtapose different topics, but one of my study partners insisted upon doing the Ohio State exercises. =D

I'll send you a message with my contact info and I hope to hear from you - perhaps we could get alot accomplished over the phone or email since you don't have a car. Good luck! -vy