So after a long hard decision I'm still somewhat torn on, I've decided that the school/program I've accepted is not what I want to do. I want to take the year to reassess my options, work a little, and reapply to different schools/programs.
Thus, I want to withdraw, but I feel somewhat horrid about it considering how late I've decided. Does anyone know if this will be a problem in the future (especially with applying next year - obviously not to the school I'm withdrawing from)?
Any advice is appreciated