- This has become our largest and most active forum because the physics GRE is just one aspect of getting accepted into a graduate physics program.
- There are applications, personal statements, letters of recommendation, visiting schools, anxiety of waiting for acceptances, deciding between schools, finding out where others are going, etc.
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:58 pm
Last edited by gordo3000
on Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:52 pm
- Posts: 79
- Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:38 am
Already exists about three posts below yours.
Return to “Prospective Physics Graduate Student Topics”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests