caff234 wrote:Thanks for the replies, I'll send inquiries to see where my applications stand.
Should I do the same for Wisconsin? They said in their e-mail that they'd let me know if they'd be able to offer me a spot or not as soon as possible. So I must still be in consideration. Would it hurt to ask roughly where I stand in the wait list, or should I just be patient?
If the chances aren't too remote that I might eventually be accepted here at UW-Madison, I'm considering taking the trip up to visit the campus, so I can make the best decision in the event I do receive an acceptance. Do you have any information as to where I might lie on the waitlist?
Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 6 guests