- This has become our largest and most active forum because the physics GRE is just one aspect of getting accepted into a graduate physics program.
- There are applications, personal statements, letters of recommendation, visiting schools, anxiety of waiting for acceptances, deciding between schools, finding out where others are going, etc.
- Posts: 63
- Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 7:59 pm
Do any of the top programs allow students to apply after they have earned a MS degree from another institution?
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:45 pm
I'm in a similar situation right now and was wondering the same.
- Posts: 936
- Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:05 pm
Return to “Prospective Physics Graduate Student Topics”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 4 guests