- This has become our largest and most active forum because the physics GRE is just one aspect of getting accepted into a graduate physics program.
- There are applications, personal statements, letters of recommendation, visiting schools, anxiety of waiting for acceptances, deciding between schools, finding out where others are going, etc.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:26 pm
can any body suggest me some good universities offering this course..
- Posts: 1030
- Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:13 am
I bet $100 this guy is Indian.
- Posts: 52
- Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:57 am
Either he is a dumb or a moron. Use google idiot.
Return to “Prospective Physics Graduate Student Topics”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests