quizivex wrote:Geez grae, I'm disappointed. This guy came to the forum and re-asked all of the most frequently asked and previously answered questions (WTF is on the GRE? Are there practice exams?) as well as the most personal/unanswerable/retarded questions (What score do I need?- without any other info about his profile or what schools he wants to attend)... all in one post.
In the past, just one of these questions would be enough for us to call him a retard. This guy should be inducted into the hall of shame.
@bhaksy: The answer to question #5 is "English skills". The answer to questions 1-4 can be found on this webpage.
bhaksy wrote:Hi .. I did my engg from NIT (2003 ) in computer science and currently working with a MNC for quite a long time now . I want to pursue MS+ PhD in Astronomy (mostly observational astronomy). I have a couple of queries :
1. what is the score I wd need for general gre ?
2. what is the good score I wd need for physics gre ?
3. where can I get practice test papers for sub gre for physics ?
4. can u pls guide me thru the syllabus for the sub test?
5. Anything additional I wd need to do that wd increase my probabilities of getting in university ?
Kindly guide me thru .. thanks .
grae313 wrote:Because this is a forum for free debate and discussion and nothing here is out of hand. Plus, it's tradition.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest