sidharthsp wrote:if i had an year then this is what i would do...
1. Study resnick halliday plus one QM book like Griffith OR cover at least 70 percent of syllabus before giving 9277 ...
2. If I were filthy rich [which I am not] I would give the April test too...
3. Then prepare remaining topics and cover holes in preparation..
4. Give the remaining tests in the following order 8677, 9677 and 0177..
5. Finish off the damn thing with October test..
6. bang my head if I dont cross 80 percentile..
Do you know a suitable text specialized topics, thermo and lab methods?
Canceling Your Scores
At the end of the test, you may cancel your scores by filling in the appropriate ovals and signing your name in the appropriate place on your answer sheet. This is the only time your scores can be canceled. Canceled scores cannot be reinstated, and no refunds will be issued.
Institutions will not receive any information about your canceled scores or about any previous scores you may have on file.
nonick wrote:My advice is to first do all the four practice tests. Then look at all the problems that you did not know how to do, or you had to guess.
matonski wrote:Why the need to take all 4 practice tests first? Why not spread them out to monitor your progress so you can make adjustments accordingly?
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest