How much did you score, and where are you planning to apply?
Please put your profiles so that other applicants get an idea too.
Here's my profile:
International student (European) in a small US liberal arts school with a relatively strong Physics Department (we consistently have students accepted into some of the top 10 schools)
GPA 3.99 - General, 4.00 - Physics
PGRE - 930
General GRE - I am taking the test on Monday, but from the practice tests I expect ~600 Verbal, 800 Math
Any additional information:
- bronze medal from the International Physics Olympiad after my Senior year in high school
- hopefully pretty strong recommendations
- one minor publication + being involved in research since my freshman year
- Vice-president of the SPS chapter in my school
- got among the top 200 in the Putnam Math exam
Interested in experimental condensed matter Physics
Schools I am applying to:
I really hope I am not aiming to high, and I am in the process of deciding whether I should add one safety school to that list.