So here's the deal,
I was accepted to University of Utah, which I'm very happy about. (I think it's a good school, for me at least.) I have a couple choices that I'd rather go to, but I haven't heard from either of them yet.
U of U has given me an April 4th deadline! Aren't most deadlines on April 15th? What's the deal with this early one?
I'm not sure what to do if I don't hear back from the other schools. Although I have a feeling I will be rejected by both, I don't want to discount anything. If I haven't heard anything by April 3rd, should I:
1. call the schools? (but what if they just say they haven't made a decision)
2. ask for an extension for later than Apr 4th to decide?
3. accept the offer and just give up on the other schools?
4. accept the offer with the implication that I may have to rescind my acceptance?