Colleges to apply to for masters

collectedsoul

Colleges to apply to for masters

Post by collectedsoul » Thu May 30, 2013 8:34 am

I am a Comp Engg graduate who is looking to switch to physics, I wanted to know which colleges I can apply to for my Masters.

I know there are some here on this forum who have made the switch from engineering to physics and I wanted your help. I know some colleges will not accept students who don't have a BS in physics inspite of solid PGRE scores and I want to avoid applying to those.

So please help, those who've achieved what I'm trying to.

lordbadri

Re: Colleges to apply to for masters

Post by lordbadri » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:36 am

collectedsoul wrote:I am a Comp Engg graduate who is looking to switch to physics, I wanted to know which colleges I can apply to for my Masters.

I know there are some here on this forum who have made the switch from engineering to physics and I wanted your help. I know some colleges will not accept students who don't have a BS in physics inspite of solid PGRE scores and I want to avoid applying to those.

So please help, those who've achieved what I'm trying to.
I am one of them, who made the switch.
Can you please post your profile here.... i mean your PGRE scores etc..... so suggesting a few places wont be an issue.

jeffreyweee

Re: Colleges to apply to for masters

Post by jeffreyweee » Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:54 pm

Creighton, Depaul and Miami (OH) all have masters programs that will pay you to go get your masters.