UK student About to Register (URGENT)

Soliton

UK student About to Register (URGENT)

Post by Soliton » Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:16 pm

Ill make my question quick and concise.

I am about to register for the PGRE, but my closest test center is completely booked until next year. I would need have caught a Flight to that destination anyway.

If I choose another text center (e.g. France) will they have English tests?
EDIT: I think the fact that my test center was entirely booked flustered me. I presume all tests are in english. Its an American Test. Advice still needed/ Confirmation of this?
What other options do I have, considering I need to take the test in October or at the latest November.

Thank you for any help.

pqortic

Re: UK student About to Register (URGENT)

Post by pqortic » Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:54 pm

test is in English everywhere. call the center and see if they have any waiting list to sign up. some people register for both. in case they blew the October test, then they can take it again in November. and if you decided to go on a trip to another test center, make sure you leave at least two days gap between your arrival and test day to relax and get prepared for the test.

Soliton

Post by Soliton » Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:19 pm

thanks for the quick reply.
Im not the type to really risk/ leave it to last minute on these things. If there is a waiting list (or even if there isn't) do you tthink I should go ahead and book an alternate location as backup?

pqortic

Post by pqortic » Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:18 am

Yes, I think you should. if things worked out and you could register in U.K. then you could simply cancel the other one and get refund. though there is a $50 cancellation fee which is worth it.