I have got an admit from Creighton university (in US) for MS in physics. I had also applied to queens university in Canada. I am waiting to hear from queens, but I believe it might take more time. Queens is my priority. But if I don't happen to get there I am going to Creighton. But i don have much time to confirm. In case I confirm, I ll be sent an I20. But if I happen to get in queens after that what do I do. Of-course in case of queens a Canadian visa is reqd ;but its not the right thing to be doing i guess.