PGRE score reporting time no longer "pending", but no scores available

Mohammed

PGRE score reporting time no longer "pending", but no scores available

Post by Mohammed » Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:33 pm

Hi,

I sat recently for the PGRE, and on my account, and the report time column for the school recipients was filled with "Pending". Today however, I visited my account and found out that the report time changed to "11/21/2015" (which is today obviously), but my score is "Not available or absent". I did panic. It seems something is wrong with me filling the test paper 'bubbles' on test day?

What is wrong? I didn't receive any email from ets. What do I do?

spongebob

Re: PGRE score reporting time no longer "pending", but no scores available

Post by spongebob » Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:18 pm

According to the URL below, scores will be available on November the 23rd.
https://www.ets.org/gre/subject/scores/get/

I am also waiting for my score to become available, and my GRE account also tells “Absent or not available” yet. So I think nothing is wrong with your exam/score, you should not panic. Hopefully we will see our scores on Monday.

ashishdastro

Post by ashishdastro » Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:21 pm

Yep, same with me.

No need to worry. Good luck!!

determinist

Post by determinist » Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:33 pm

Mohammed wrote:Hi,

I sat recently for the PGRE, and on my account, and the report time column for the school recipients was filled with "Pending". Today however, I visited my account and found out that the report time changed to "11/21/2015" (which is today obviously), but my score is "Not available or absent". I did panic. It seems something is wrong with me filling the test paper 'bubbles' on test day?

What is wrong? I didn't receive any email from ets. What do I do?
"11/21/2015" is the date when your score has been posted to the universities that you specified. However, you will be able to see your score online on November 23rd. No need to worry.

Mohammed

Post by Mohammed » Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:52 pm

Thank you kind people!

So the departments now know my scores? I wish I have connections :D

cwr

Post by cwr » Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:31 pm

Just confirming that this exact thing happened to everyone when we were waiting for the September scores to be posted. The scores were actually sent a day or two before, but weren't released online until 12:01am on the published date.

So, nothing is wrong with your exam or score, and it'll be up online at 12:01am Monday morning.

mikeh

Post by mikeh » Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:55 am

cwr wrote:Just confirming that this exact thing happened to everyone when we were waiting for the September scores to be posted. The scores were actually sent a day or two before, but weren't released online until 12:01am on the published date.

So, nothing is wrong with your exam or score, and it'll be up online at 12:01am Monday morning.
Well, I think I speak for everyone who took it in October when I day that we'll be settling in for a preoccupied sort of Sunday

Explorer33

Post by Explorer33 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:25 am

It was 12:00 am EST time on the dot today. Good job ETS !