Berkeley still awaiting scores

pistachion

Berkeley still awaiting scores

Post by pistachion » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:15 pm

Just checked my berkeley application portal on a whim, and realized that my gre scores (both general and subject) are still "awaiting." Definitely should have checked earlier ... I think it is too late to resend them. So I am wondering if anyone else has the same "awaiting" status, i.e. if berkeley just hasn't updated everyone's portals.

If not, I guess I wasted $105 ...

Byzantium1453

Re: Berkeley still awaiting scores

Post by Byzantium1453 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:01 pm

It might be a California problem, I had the same error in my UCLA app. I emailed them and this is what they said:
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applicants we cannot provide singular review of application status nor provide updates on test scores received by our office.

Please note that when the campus switched to a new applications platform during the application period the new system could not be set for updates regarding GRE and TOEFL scores.

However, please be assured that if ETS reported that your scores have been sent to UCLA than we are able to find your scores through an electronic database and these scores are available to the admissions committees.

Should there be any “missing” scores you would have been notified by our staff if an admissions committee requested it.

All applicants will be notified by email on the final status of their application. All of these notices should be out by late February.

pistachion

Re: Berkeley still awaiting scores

Post by pistachion » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:38 pm

Hopefully that's it. Thanks for quelling my worries !