I just got the scores back from the October PGRE, and I really messed up. I have a decent portfolio and I was hoping to apply to some top ten schools, but when I got my PGRE scores back, I had scored 700 on the dot. It's mostly my fault--I bit off way more than I can chew this semester and it ended up screwing me over where it most counted.
I'm trying to figure out what to do. What I REALLY want to do is retake the PGRE in April and apply after that, but I don't know if I would then have to wait a full year or not before applying. Do schools have off-semester applications, or will I be waiting for applications next December?
Should I apply now anyways, or should I not waste my time? Will waiting hurt me? I have a decent engineering/science full time job that I can accept for now and work at for a while.
Thanks for the input....