I am new to this forum and hope to find some help regarding school selection and profile evaluation.
undergrad GPA: 77/100 (top 5 % of class)
MS GPA: 3.63/4.0 (Highly reputed TX state school, ~40 ranked) Exp High energy physics (collaboration, highly reputed for dark matter research). One publication accepted in PRL, one in PR-D both not 1st author.
VA: 156 (70%), QA: 166 (94%), W: 3.0 (14%) really scared about this.
PGRE: 860 (80%)
Good strong recommendation letters from my adviser and two other Nuclear/Particle physics professor I worked with.
I am planning to apply for the following schools:
1) University of Washington, Seattle --> HExp, Neutrino physics
2) University of Colorado, Boulder --> AMO Exp, CM Exp.
3) Brown University --> HExp
4) Duke University --> HExp, Nuclear Expt
5) University of Minnesota, twin cities --> HExp
6) Ohio State University --> HExp
7) Texas A&M Univesity, college stn --> Nuclear Exp/Theory
Which of these schools are safe or at the least I have a fair chance? Also please suggest any good schools for my profile for high energy, particle, cosmology expts?