4 free score reports on 2 tests

HappyQuark

4 free score reports on 2 tests

Post by HappyQuark » Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:03 pm

I decided to take both the October and November exam and registered for both. On the first registration (the October exam) I was asked to choose 4 grad schools to send scores to and so I did. Later, when I registered for the November exam, I was not given the option to choose another 4 schools to have my scores sent to.

I suppose its possible that ETS only sends 4 scores for free. I looked up the information on their site where they say, "As part of your test fee, you may request that scores be sent to as many as four graduate institutions or fellowship sponsors." which would indicate to me that paying 2 test fees would allow 2 sets of free score reports.

Has anyone else experienced the same thing or know a reason why ETS would restrict the number of reports to the initial 4?

geshi

Re: 4 free score reports on 2 tests

Post by geshi » Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:09 pm

Maybe they automatically signed up the same 4 schools for both tests? Try calling them because it sounds like one of those BS ways the ETS sucks money out of you. Although I wouldn't get your hopes up. They're horrible to deal with. They'll probably tell you some BS as to why you only get to send it to a total of 4 even though you paid the fee twice.

ryan6

Re: 4 free score reports on 2 tests

Post by ryan6 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:44 am

i signed up for both, and it let me choose 4 schools for each test.