Should I pay another $20? Thanks...

swizard

Should I pay another $20? Thanks...

Post by swizard » Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:43 am

I am confused about sending GRE score on line:

I ordered to send both General and Sub score several days before the day Sub score is available (on Dec. 2nd), will ETS:
(A)send my General score first, and then send Sub score after the Sub score is available?
(B)send both my General and Sub score after the Sub score is available?
(C)just send General score, and do not send Sub score regardless the fact that I ordered to send both score?

Thank you~

geshi

Re: Should I pay another $20? Thanks...

Post by geshi » Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:48 am

Did you have a subject test score available at the time you ordered the report? If not, then it is option C. Otherwise, they will report whatever general and subject test scores are currently available.

swizard

Post by swizard » Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:02 am

geshi wrote:Did you have a subject test score available at the time you ordered the report? If not, then it is option C. Otherwise, they will report whatever general and subject test scores are currently available.
Thanks...
I hate ETS...

geshi

Post by geshi » Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:27 pm

swizard wrote: Thanks...
I hate ETS...
Yeah, it's okay. We all hate them. If you really wanted to check, you could call customer service and ask exactly which scores are being sent. I did that a while back. The only thing that's mildly puzzling is that you were able to say send both reg and subject scores when one wasn't even available yet. For me, they wouldn't give me the option to send both sets until both were available.

swizard

Post by swizard » Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:36 pm

geshi wrote:
swizard wrote: Thanks...
I hate ETS...
Yeah, it's okay. We all hate them. If you really wanted to check, you could call customer service and ask exactly which scores are being sent. I did that a while back. The only thing that's mildly puzzling is that you were able to say send both reg and subject scores when one wasn't even available yet. For me, they wouldn't give me the option to send both sets until both were available.

I found a same one:
http://www.physicsgre.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=2787

TrueBLUE

Post by TrueBLUE » Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:42 pm

Just for a bit more clarification....
Now that d scores are out and I have got mine over phone ( luckily its 990 ) :D .... will ETS send both my scores because they are still unavailable on the My GRE account. :roll: