PGRE+GRE score report

blackcat007

PGRE+GRE score report

Post by blackcat007 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:27 pm

I took my Nov 7th PGRE exam.. so its score will be available on phone on 6-7th dec after I pay my 12$. But I wanted to send both the scores now,
I just need a clarification regarding this:

I now have only my GRE score in my available score list in my ASR online form. I am able to send either GRE or PGRE scores to the schools, I am unable to select both of them.. my ASR options looks somewhat like shown below. and I am able to check only one of them.

[] 11/07/2009 - Subject: Physics
[] Send Currently Available Scores (includes scores from test dates listed below)
12/31/2008 - CBT GENERAL TEST

once I say continue and enter my school code and stuffs there is a screen where it says

Select the test scores you wish to send to your score recipient. (Select all that apply.)
General Test scores []
Subject Test scores []
I selected both of them.. my question is: if I now pay them 20$ will they send both my scores.. GRE and PGRE (whenever PGRE will be available)? or do I need to inform them again to send them my scores..

I know the question is a bit silly :oops: .. but i am a bit anxious about it.. so just needed clarification..

irockhard

Re: PGRE+GRE score report

Post by irockhard » Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:56 pm

blackcat007 wrote:I took my Nov 7th PGRE exam.. so its score will be available on phone on 6-7th dec after I pay my 12$. But I wanted to send both the scores now,
I just need a clarification regarding this:

I now have only my GRE score in my available score list in my ASR online form. I am able to send either GRE or PGRE scores to the schools, I am unable to select both of them.. my ASR options looks somewhat like shown below. and I am able to check only one of them.

[] 11/07/2009 - Subject: Physics
[] Send Currently Available Scores (includes scores from test dates listed below)
12/31/2008 - CBT GENERAL TEST

once I say continue and enter my school code and stuffs there is a screen where it says

Select the test scores you wish to send to your score recipient. (Select all that apply.)
General Test scores []
Subject Test scores []
I selected both of them.. my question is: if I now pay them 20$ will they send both my scores.. GRE and PGRE (whenever PGRE will be available)? or do I need to inform them again to send them my scores..

I know the question is a bit silly :oops: .. but i am a bit anxious about it.. so just needed clarification..

What is this ASR form that you are talking about?

sravanskarri

Post by sravanskarri » Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:35 am

Additional Scoring Report :)

blackcat007

Post by blackcat007 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:07 am

so after a long wait ETS replied "Regarding your inquiry:

Please be advised, if your General/Subject Test scores are not reportable at the time your score report request was processed, only your General/Subject Test scores will be reported. Please note that previous requests are not processed again when new scores become available. "

this is so unfair.. i have to again pay 20$ for my PGRE scores.. lucky I ordered only for only 2 schools whose deadlines are in early december. rest i will order after the PGRE scores come in..

jones

Post by jones » Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:09 am

The same thing sort of happened to me, I registered for the PGRE and GRE with 2 different email addressed, so I now I have to send 2 ASR's to each university - that's $40 each :(

kartiek

Post by kartiek » Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:24 am

hi, I registered for PGRE and GRE with 2 different email ids as well. Now, I went to the ETS site today and the ASRs online site. They wanted me to create a "Your GRE" account to send my results. 3 days ago, when I had visited the same site, this was NOT a requirement. I didn't submit my scores 3 days ago, because I was just feeling lazy and had an end semester exam to prepare for. Nonetheless, today after I created my "Your GRE" account, they asked me for a registration number, an exam date, and other exam details. For this, I gave my PGRE registration number, and exam date. Now, my account is completely linked to my PGRE results, and I can only see and send my PGRE results.

If I try to register again for a new "Your GRE" Account, to access/associate it with my GRE results, I cannot, because obviously I have the same name, DOB etc. and so it says, you already have an account. Do I neccessarily have to send my scores using the phone service now? Is anybody facing a similar problem?

I really need some quick help. Thanks in advance.

bosonic

Post by bosonic » Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:31 am

I would suggest you to order your scores by phone since they are having problems with the online system. If the system cannot match your general and subject test scores you can order one of them and them call ETS to tell them to match your scores and send both on the same report (I had a problem with different names on the tests and that's what they told me to do).

bobn

Post by bobn » Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:18 am

their online system is most brainless like them, its better to call then and provide your details and ask them to match both.

bibimbop

Post by bibimbop » Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:03 pm

blackcat007 wrote:so after a long wait ETS replied "Regarding your inquiry:

Please be advised, if your General/Subject Test scores are not reportable at the time your score report request was processed, only your General/Subject Test scores will be reported. Please note that previous requests are not processed again when new scores become available. "

this is so unfair.. i have to again pay 20$ for my PGRE scores.. lucky I ordered only for only 2 schools whose deadlines are in early december. rest i will order after the PGRE scores come in..
Just to clarify... on the ETS website it says that the Nov 7 PGRE scores have an "Approximate Score Report Mailing Date" of December 18, 2009. Does that mean that Dec 18 is when I will be able to order my ASR's to send out to grad schools? Or can I order them now and have them be sent a bit earlier...?

YellowXDart

Post by YellowXDart » Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:04 pm

bibimbop wrote: Just to clarify... on the ETS website it says that the Nov 7 PGRE scores have an "Approximate Score Report Mailing Date" of December 18, 2009. Does that mean that Dec 18 is when I will be able to order my ASR's to send out to grad schools? Or can I order them now and have them be sent a bit earlier...?
ETS just wants to use you for your money by not making the scores available to you for free until December 18. Your test has already been scored as of last weekend, so you can sent out reports at any time.