Exam dates in India

chetan666
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:27 am

Exam dates in India

Postby chetan666 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:35 am

HI, I am a postgraduate from Pune University, India. I am interested in giving Physics GRE for being eligible o apply for Ph.d in U.S. One of my friends told me that GRE Physics can be given only in November and not in April, in India. Is it true? please help

TakeruK
Posts: 813
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:05 pm

Re: Exam dates in India

Postby TakeruK » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:51 am

To see what test dates are available at what times, you should go here: http://www.ets.org/gre/subject/register/ and attempt to register for a test. Once you select the test and location, it should tell you what dates are available. Even in North America, not every city has every test date available!

User avatar
satyad18
Posts: 229
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:17 am

Re: Exam dates in India

Postby satyad18 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:51 pm

chetan666 wrote:HI, I am a postgraduate from Pune University, India. I am interested in giving Physics GRE for being eligible o apply for Ph.d in U.S. One of my friends told me that GRE Physics can be given only in November and not in April, in India. Is it true? please help

Only the November test is available in India.

User avatar
lordbadri
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:11 am

Re: Exam dates in India

Postby lordbadri » Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:10 am

Yes in india its offered once a year on nov 11 :cry: :(

i am giving it this year its on nov 11

shokan
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:59 pm

Re: Exam dates in India

Postby shokan » Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:45 pm

lordbadri wrote:Yes in india its offered once a year on nov 11 :cry: :(

i am giving it this year its on nov 11



I think it is on the 10th. Thats what my ticket says.

tuhinaphysics
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:53 am

Re: Exam dates in India

Postby tuhinaphysics » Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:39 am

@shokan u got ur exam tickets??? mine has not arrived yet.

pramod
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:38 am

Re: Exam dates in India

Postby pramod » Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:52 am

shokan wrote:
lordbadri wrote:Yes in india its offered once a year on nov 11 :cry: :(

i am giving it this year its on nov 11



I think it is on the 10th. Thats what my ticket says.


hi
would you tell me....how many days before the test, one has to register for PHYSICS GRE in India, because a couple of weeks before i tried to register but i could not find the date 10th nov, even if i choose the date i do not find India with in it. although i am aware of the fact that 10 nov is the only date for PGRE in india...but i am keenly interested to know " prior to how many days before pne has to register."? ....good luck for the test :)

User avatar
Izaac
Posts: 63
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:24 am

Re: Exam dates in India

Postby Izaac » Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:49 am

Guess you read that post: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=4735

As for my experience, Chicago's November session was full more than one month prior to the test.




Return to “Registration and Test Preparation”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest