Performance Prediction from 4 ets tests

sumith85

Performance Prediction from 4 ets tests

Post by sumith85 » Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:38 pm

Hi

I was wondering about how accurately 4 practice tests' performance are reflected in the actual GRE. On all of my practice tests I scored around 600~650. Now would that be my range of score on the November 13, 2010 test or there is possibility to improve. Please let me know about the members' personal experience about those 4 tests.

Another thing can somebody has any tips on how to pace through test? Shall I answer write from the start to end or there are any other tricks? Please inform.. there is only a week to spare. After that I hope I would not have to take this again.

HappyQuark

Re: Performance Prediction from 4 ets tests

Post by HappyQuark » Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:56 pm

sumith85 wrote:Hi

I was wondering about how accurately 4 practice tests' performance are reflected in the actual GRE. On all of my practice tests I scored around 600~650. Now would that be my range of score on the November 13, 2010 test or there is possibility to improve. Please let me know about the members' personal experience about those 4 tests.

Another thing can somebody has any tips on how to pace through test? Shall I answer write from the start to end or there are any other tricks? Please inform.. there is only a week to spare. After that I hope I would not have to take this again.
If you scored around 600-650 on the practice exams and you took them under test taking conditions, then it is very likely that you will score the same or near it on the actual exam. Of course there is room for improvement and you have just over a week to get that improvement in but if you do nothing more to prepare for the actual exam than for the practice ones, your practice exam scores are probably a very good indicator of your upcoming exam scores.