- As many already know, studying for the physics GRE and getting accepted into a graduate program is not the final hurdle in your physics career.
- There are many issues current physics graduate students face such as studying for their qualifier, deciding upon a field of research, choosing an advisor, being an effective teaching assistant, trying to have a social life, navigating department politics, dealing with stress, utilizing financial aid, etc.
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:07 pm
I need your help !
is there anyone of you get 00 score in GRE physics?
how I can get it?
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:12 pm
This is the funniest *** I've ever seen
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:17 am
No you can not, minimum is about 200 sorry! You could try to contact ETS though, they might help you.
Return to “Current Physics Graduate Student Topics”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest