SISSA PhD Entrance Exam

• As many already know, studying for the physics GRE and getting accepted into a graduate program is not the final hurdle in your physics career.
  • There are many issues current physics graduate students face such as studying for their qualifier, deciding upon a field of research, choosing an advisor, being an effective teaching assistant, trying to have a social life, navigating department politics, dealing with stress, utilizing financial aid, etc.

bunnysid

SISSA PhD Entrance Exam

Post by bunnysid » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:05 pm

Anybody knows about SISSA PhD entrance exam. They have previous years question papers for each field of research. It is very difficult. I would like to know how tough is it to get a call for the entrance test. Do they reimburse travel expenses? They have stated that those who will get 7/10 in academic qualifications will get a call from them for the entrance test. Did anyone in this forum got a call from SISSA or had taken the entrance test?

It would be really helpful if someone can give information on this.

Sid

phy1234

Re: SISSA PhD Entrance Exam

Post by phy1234 » Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:35 am

Hi! I have been offered scholarship to take the upcoming entrance test. The travel expenses are reimbursed. As far as the test goes, a 28/40 in the entrance test qualifies you for the interview and a total of 70/100 is required for admission.

Maclaren_83

Post by Maclaren_83 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:03 am

It is hard to pass such competitive exams and if you really want good score then practice is the key to your success. My goal was to crack LSAT so I had made a proper plan and also researched a lot of LSAT Sample Questions to solve. It was just an amazing technique that worked for me.

Romoidinut

Post by Romoidinut » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:48 am

Do not know if next year will be the exam again? This year I do not go to the exam I am very sorry, but hopefully next year will be....gclub มือถือ

เล่นคาสิโนออนไลน์ฟรี

goodline

Post by goodline » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:51 am

I think the answer is very relevant.

เซรามิก