Medical Physics Residencies

• As many already know, studying for the physics GRE and getting accepted into a graduate program is not the final hurdle in your physics career.
  • There are many issues current physics graduate students face such as studying for their qualifier, deciding upon a field of research, choosing an advisor, being an effective teaching assistant, trying to have a social life, navigating department politics, dealing with stress, utilizing financial aid, etc.

mpgal

Medical Physics Residencies

Post by mpgal » Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:37 pm

Hi everyone,

Anyone out there in a medical physics residency program? I am currently applying but could use some advice on which programs are the best, how to make my application stand out, etc. Thanks! :)

alfradthomas

Re: Medical Physics Residencies

Post by alfradthomas » Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:20 am

priyal wrote:Hi,

I’m not talking about the holiday season. I’m talking about medical physics residency application season! Ho, ho ho! Medical physics residency programs are looking to fill positions for next year, so as a reminder to those who are currently applying, here is a round up of CAMPEP-accredited programs (in alphabetical order) currently accepting applications and their deadlines. Direct links are provided to official application information for programs that provide such information on their websites. Also, be sure to check the listing of medical physics job openings for more residency positions as they are announced.