- New visitors are encouraged to start reading topics of interest in the articles forum as the articles can help you digest a lot of information in a short amount of time.
- Everybody is encouraged to write articles that can benefit prospective and current physics graduate students.
- site admin
- Posts: 191
- Joined: Tue May 11, 2004 7:55 pm
- We offer free preparation advice for the GRE subject test in physics.
- We believe the best form of preparation is solving lots of multiple choice practice problems that are similar to the types of problems on the Physics GRE and so we reference all the good practice multiple-choice physics problems we know about.
- We are not affiliated with gre.org or ets.org but it is worth mentioning that ETS makes the subject tests and GRE administers the tests.
- Some of the best practice problems are the physics problems published by ETS. Unfortunately, the ETS book is very difficult to get but old exams are available for download.
- We have Physics GRE Forums where visitors can discuss various topics relevant to students who are preparing for the Physics GRE. I highly recommend participation in our forums.
- It is worthwhile to have a look at the articles forum. The articles are a quick way to find a lot of information.
- There many ways you can contribute ways in which you can contribute to this site such as participating in the our forums and encouraging your school's SPS chapter to link to PhysicsGRE.com etc.
- Lastly, please consider stopping by our forums even after you become a graduate student and beyond. Your input in the future will be greatly appreciated by the next generation of visitors to PhysicsGRE.com.
Return to “PhysicsGRE.com Articles”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests