is a theocentric theory of gravitation possible?

• Imagine you are sipping tea or coffee while discussing various issues with a broad and diverse network of students, colleagues, and friends brought together by the common bond of physics, graduate school, and the physics GRE.

kiatezua

is a theocentric theory of gravitation possible?

Post by kiatezua » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:52 am

I invite all who are interested in a simple, logical, exhaustive and mathematically demonstrated theory gravitation to read the following paper and give their advice.

Tiitle: Religion and Science Conversion Possibility: Towards the Formulation of a Systematic Theodicy of African Traditional Religion and its Reinterpretation of Empirical Cosmology

Abstract
The conflict between science and religion in Western thinking is the result of a materialistic epistemological choice which led to the elimination of the central role the soul played in pre-Socratic Grecian civilization. In contrast, the Black-African holistic epistemology affirms the centrality of the notion of God in understanding the world, and this naturally implies the possibility of a unity of science and religion. Hence, this article demonstrates this unity through a formulation of a systematic theodicy of African traditional religion. And second, this work shows the natural convergence between the cosmological concept that emerges from African theodicy and the observations of empirical science concerning the expansion, gravitation and movements of celestial bodies in the temporal universe. At the subatomic level, the convergence is seen in the interpretation of the particle/wave behavior of light quanta, in the process of entanglement of particles and in the stability of atoms. Juxtaposing the above, this paper offers a new interpretation of the nature of electrons and photons as true particles in undulating trajectories.
https://animiques.files.wordpress.com/2 ... aluka1.pdf

deterministic devil

Re: is a theocentric theory of gravitation possible?

Post by deterministic devil » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:29 am

Actually, it is not a good place to discuss such a topic, prospective students do not need hypothetical conversations, they need solid information that will help them to be admitted to graduate schools.

Good luck.

seeyouauntie

Post by seeyouauntie » Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:44 am

Pseudoscientific malarkey.

Aether73

Post by Aether73 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:52 am

God is love. God is life.

seeyouauntie

Post by seeyouauntie » Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:04 am

Oh. Ok.

flobadobadie

Post by flobadobadie » Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:10 am

We are all extremely impressed by your paper kiatezua. I do believe it is beyond our level of expertise though. We particularly enjoyed the part in the appendix where you assert that Newton's Law is a = -G/r^2 , i.e. that gravitational acceleration does not depend on the mass of the attracting body. This could have profound implications on Physics as we know it. I suggest you submit your paper to Nature so you can spread your amazing work to more people. I have no doubt it will pass the peer review process.

deterministic devil

Post by deterministic devil » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:45 pm

You should be the first author citing his paper.