Journey to the center of the Earth..destination zero gravity

• Imagine you are sipping tea or coffee while discussing various issues with a broad and diverse network of students, colleagues, and friends brought together by the common bond of physics, graduate school, and the physics GRE.

nuimshaan

Re: Journey to the center of the Earth..destination zero gravity

Post by nuimshaan » Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:27 pm

Let me see if I have found your women:

Isaiah 3

Tinkling ornaments around their feet.
Cauls, and their round tires like the moon (crescents).
The chains, and the bracelets, and the mufflers (veils).
The bonnets, and the ornaments of the legs, and the headbands, and the tablets (perfume boxes), and the earrings.
The rings, and the NOSE jewels.
The changeable suits (festal apparell) of apparel, and the mantles, and the wimples (outer garments), and the crisping pins.
The glasses (mirrors), and the fine linen, and the hoods, and the veils.

I know of only one group of women in the world to fit this description...it is obvious they are not american women...our girls do not wear nose jewelry or jewelry around their feet, and thin veils over their head and faces...I know who this is speaking of.

Those of India. That great nation of love. You guys have went astray and have started worshipping many Gods...and you have allowed many religions to be practiced there. But what you have is special, and thou art precious in the eyes of God.

Jewish women do not wear these types of jewelry. Mirrors, nose jewels, jewelry about the feet. Your women do.

Your people have the most visitations...and you have recently had red rain perhaps from a meteor impact.

You people have a unique personality, and an incredible tolerance for suffering...you keep your joy and your hope...strengthen this for the days to come. Forget not to burn incense...namely frankincense and mirrh, consider the end of a man's conversation, then you will know his motive.

And rejoice though you may go through tribulation, you will be tried in the fire, and I hope there is more than dross to remain. See if you can admonish your women to stop flirting so much, this will cause your men to leave that which is good.

Soak up the sun, and don't forget why the Taj Mahal was built. Let God deal with that unruly woman who took the crown jewel from it...she has her day coming. And that day is a great fall indeed. Whilst her ships fail her, and her mighty men tremble in fear as the ground breaketh in pieces...and they begin to fear a great monster tearing the ground up as it moves from deep beneath their ground straight up to the surface. They will begin to fear this. But for you and your people...fear not. For God is with you, and whom does God love and not chasten? Peradventure your chastening will refine you, and you people will shine as the heavens. Peace be with you.

Nuimshaan

nuimshaan

Post by nuimshaan » Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:48 pm

As for these great shows of light...Marvel not.
These are they making sounds of tinkling brass, putting on a spectacular show of lights and GAS.

Those that run and hide under wood, cloaking themselves in precious metals...those whom are now beginning to waver as our strength and salvation draweth near....

Perhaps they will start asking us to help them. Like...hey, can you help me get away from those coming...because they don't even realize they are about to get the beat down of a lifetime.

No. In fact, I'm praying right now I don't get torn to pieces.

I'm shivering in fear because I don't know what will happen. My confidence should be in knowing he does know what will happen. His will shall be done, and therefore he knows what will happen.

Nuimshaan

Jackie1

Post by Jackie1 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:04 am

I believe that there is God, and I guess if people are allowed to type all of the stuff that I just read, then I might as well share my way of looking at things. I was raised in a strictly Christian-Judeo way, but a way that was closer to Messianic Judaism. My family uses the sacred name, the Hebrew name of God. Some Jewish people, if not most, will not say that name, because they think that it is too Holy. I used to be an atheist after I went through my freshman year of high school’s biology class, but I eventually returned to the faith I was taught in my childhood. I have walked two paradigms in my life, the secular, prove it to me scientific way, and the Christian Judeo way of laying my life down for God if it came to it. As an adult, I can allow myself to be so much more open with the questions I ask, and it is necessary. I have an extremely unique vantage point in my belief system, and some of the stuff that I come up with as conclusions are of the oh my God! nature. Big holy cow conclusions to deep mysteries. I am looking for the truth, and I am not afraid to learn. I would rather ask a question to never get an answer, instead of never asking the question, and never having the chance to learn the answer.
The funny thing is that about 3 to 4 people have come up to me saying that God has told them to put their hand on my shoulder and say "I am proud of you my son, in a Fatherly way." I grew up without much of a dad, and God has become my dad (my physical dad is old, and he will not be with us much longer). I have also had people give me messages out of the clear blue like that, saying that God had told them that He has really big things for me to do in my life, in different ways. One woman says she saw a scroll in a dream a night or two before she met me that had Quantum Mechanics written on it, and if you know me you will know that that is exactly what I want to learn about: Quantum Theory. Another woman says she saw me in a vision with books and journals (I have a lot of them) all around me while I am writing mathematical stuff with both hands at the same time, while I am laying on a huge sheet of paper, and that makes sense because we have a huge roll of meat paper that I have thought about doing that with it before anyway, briefly. Another person tells me that God told them that He’s got many assignments for me to do, and another guy told me that God told him to tell me that God’s got a lot of big things for me to do in my life and He gave me something telling me how to get close to God and have a relationship, and that was right after I was on the toilet at a restraint, saying to God that the Bible says on judgment day, many with say, Lord, Lord, haven’t I done great things in Your Name, haven’t I prophesied in Your Name, cast out demons in Your Name, etc. and He says to them depart from Me ye workers of iniquity, for I never knew you. Right after that is when God told that guy to tell me that God’s got great things for me to do, and that the religious paper thing that told me basically, “Have a relationship with God.” That’s the answer.
I could go on and on about God. I have seen so many miracles in my life that it would blow most people’s minds right out of the water. My life has been hard, but God makes it all worth it.
And believe me, I’m working on a project right now that God gave me, and you want to talk about extensive, try to think about something that has bearing on how the Universe and the Bible, everything basically fits together. My heart screams hallelujahs to my heavenly father. I have always wanted to do something big, well, here it is, I just wonder what in the world he has for me to do in the future, but I know it’s coming sometime in the future, but I’m going to work on what I am supposed to be working on for the time being.

blighter

Post by blighter » Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:53 am

So brave!

grae313

Post by grae313 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:50 pm

Another person tells me that God told them that He’s got many assignments for me to do, and another guy told me that God told him to tell me that God’s got a lot of big things for me to do in my life and He gave me something telling me how to get close to God and have a relationship, and that was right after I was on the toilet at a restraint, saying to God that the Bible says on judgment day, many with say, Lord, Lord, haven’t I done great things in Your Name, haven’t I prophesied in Your Name, cast out demons in Your Name, etc.
Amen! This single sentence really sums up what's great about people sharing their beliefs with us on these forums. Thanks!

Jackie1

Post by Jackie1 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:34 pm

Hey guys,
I really appreciate the encouragement. I have to agree with you, in order to stand where I stand and not be afraid is very brave; there are a lot of people out there who would like to tear me apart for such a stance, but hey, I don't really have to care. I know and God knows who I am and what I am about, and so it's not going to change me a bit.
Yet again, thanks for the encouragement.
:)

midwestphysics

Post by midwestphysics » Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:52 pm

Beliefs are good and all i guess, so long as I'm not governed or judged by the standards of the next guys invisible friend, as well as that it's important that their invisible friend be benevolent.

Jackie1

Post by Jackie1 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:56 pm

I think that, from my religious stance, that God has given us free will to do what we want and believe what we want. I think that is the whole purpose He put us here is to either choose Him on our own free will or not to choose Him on our own free will. He did not want us to be mindless puppets. And you are right, we should not judge eachother. The Bible says "Judge not lest you be judged, and with what measure you mete out will be meted out unto you." I think that the Christian world, as well as other religions and even athiests want to be right, the center of the whole universe it seems, and that all sides bash one another over the head with their belief system, proclaiming that they are right. Did Jesus run around being all judgmental and mean about it. No way. But what He did do is totally fly in the face of the religious leaders of that time who were so high on themselves, gave hope to those that the religious leaders thought were worthless loosers. Oh and besides that fact, He did all kinds of loving miracles for everyone that needed it. I have a personal friend who I really care about who didn't want God to be used at her mother's funeral. She gave a speech and instead of talking about God, she talked about the "source," the source of everything. I wish I could persuade her to be a Christian, but I am not going to run her over with my beliefs, but I do pray for her sometimes that she will become one sometime in the future. The attitude of love and non-judgementalism that I find in her is what I think all Christians should be like, in my opinion. I'm a lot like her, and infact, she was one of my greatest teachers in life. She taught me to let my mind roam freely, never to compartmentalize it. We used to sit around in art class (she was a grade or two above me) and have fun talking about the dreams we had had recently, and all kinds of topics, while we both did abstract art. She taught me to let my subconscious mind spill out on the paper, just doodling whatever I felt like, within the topic we were supposed to draw about. I am no good at regular logical art like drawing a bird, but I can very easily kick out very, very good abstract art from just doodling like she taught me. Anyway, I think Christianity has developed a bad reputation because the love that Christians are supposed to have has been forgotten or something (life does have a way of doing that to people sometimes), and they think that they can condem everyone because they are right about everything. No, it is not people who are right about everything, it is God, and God alone. And yes, I am trying to be soft about what I believe and unabtrusive to everyone else. I am searching for the Truth for me, and I would love to share it, and once I believe something I will hold to it no matter what anyone says, no matter how politically incorrcet it sounds, but I think that sharing Truth with others must be done with the right kind of approach and attitude. How is a Christian going to make someone want to be a Christian if they can't show even the remotest level of love about a God that died for them, especially the way He did die. A lot of times Christians become so dogmatic and crude that they are like vinager and who wants any of that? Regular everyday people can see that a mile away, while most Christians don't even know that they are being like that. If you are being an ambassador of love, and you can't show any love, then what the hell are you doing? I've heard of this condition refered to as "loosing your first love." That makes sense. A Christian may have the right intent, but it's easy to forget where you started from as a new Christian. Life can and does do that. I can see both sides, but Christians should gently reprove one another, making sure that other Christians keep that attitude of love, because love is the cornerstone of the faith. Sometimes I get a little bitter myself, life has thrown me some real serious curve balls and at times I have been nothing but hateful. And the truth is is that we should all look into the mirror and be real, good bad and ugly, and work on ourselves as best we can before we try to make other people a certain way, and I've got some work to do on myself, but at the same time, I'm doing the best I can, and that's all that can be expected. One of my biggest fears is that I will become a hypocrite; I used to watch the people in church growing up being a high and mightly, and I hated them for being so phoney. The problem is is that it is usually those things that you fear the most or hate the most that is what happens to a you, and that really stinks. If I start showing an attitude different from what I am saying, please correct me gently. I am searching for the Truth in my life really intensely at this time, and I don't want to drift from the cornerstone of my faith, which is God. Sometimes I know the Truth on a knowledge level, but on an awareness level I can have trouble. Knowledge and awareness are different. Knowledge you can hear about or learn in a book, but awareness means you have slept it, ate it, and breathed it.
Peace guys,
Hope you liked my posting,
It took me a while.

nuimshaan

Post by nuimshaan » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:25 am

I take it that if the ark of the covenant has been found...The queen of England will soon have it in her possession.

If history provides any hint at what will happen if the ark is found...The queen of england will try her best to get her hands on it.

She already has most of the treasures of Egypt.
She already has the crown jewel from the Taj Mahal.
She already has the queen of Sheba's tiarra.
And why not try and go for the ark of the covenant as well.

Why is the united states trying to establish the NEW Kingdom of Egypt? Why? Why is the united states trying to finish the work of the unfinished pyramid? Why did the united states head straight for Bagdad and go for the ancient Sumerian artifacts in the museum there in Bagdad...didn't they bulldoze the front of the museum immediately and take those artifacts? Isn't the united states under the supreme rule of the queen? Aren't the headquarters for the masonic lodge there in England, and aren't our presidential leaders members of that lodge? Isn't the symbol on the back of the dollar bill foretelling the restoration and creation of the new Egypt?

The answer is yes. That is what they have in mind. Our nations capital is a clear indicator. I believe the queen of england and the masons already knew what was here in north america before they came here. It's almost as if they sacrifriced many lives upon arrival. Why did early americans fight british rule...just to establish the reign of the queen of england? Why?

If my gut serves me right...the americas possessed something way more valuable than the land of egypt...or any other land in the world for that matter.

Silver. I believe there is no other place in the world that has the amount of silver that south america has.

It is interesting to note...though scientists as far back as when the illustrated home reference was written...knew that silver conducted electricity better than gold...we hear very little of this today. We also hear very little of countless UFO sightings around the silver mines. Those who work there and live there, report that the UFO's fly into a mountain near by.

It is quite obvious that since it is scientifically proven that SILVER is a better conductor of electricity than gold, that it is lighter, but keeps its shape better, and can be used as a sounder, that any advanced race of people with an electronic future would choose it over gold in the making of their ships, and their power plants. Hands down, bar none...a silver wound altenator with abec 9 precision bearings in the MOST POWERFUL ALTENATOR IN THE WORLD>

If any nation on the Earth knows this...well...mexico is literally sitting on a gold mine.

Nuimshaan

nuimshaan

Post by nuimshaan » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:43 am

North America is home to the largest trees in the world. They are located on a reserve called Jedidiah state park. Jedidiah is the nickname of KING SOLOMON>

The cedars of Lebanon do NOT compare to the giant redwoods in Jedidiah state park.

The tale of Tyre and Sidon in the Bible is the tale of San Diego and Malibu. I watched it unfold right before my eyes on television: "And the fires keep on being fanned by the wind!!!"

I was watching dances with stars during those fires...I saw several of those girls on stage pass out. A doctor came on stage and gave them all something, those girls were so messed up because of what was happening...but the show had to go on...

The legend of Tyre and Sidon in the Bible was that of two cities on the west coastline famous for harlots and entertainers. Those two cities were burned by fires fanned by the wind.

The legend of San Diego and Malibu was that of two cities on the west coastline famous for harlots and entertainers. Those two cities were burned by fires fanned by the wind.

The presidential retreat in america is called Camp David.

I can only guess that the grand canyon is likened unto the great river Jordon.

I can only guess that the great salt flats are likened unto the great salt sea/dead sea.

I can only guess that the "vallley" here in usa is likened unto the valley of Hinom.

I can only guess that the gulf of Mexico is likened unto the Persian Gulf.

I can only guess that the Garden of the Gods is likened unto the Garden of Eden.

I can only guess that the pyramids in south america are likened unto the great pyramids of egypt.

I can only guess the gold found america is likened unto the gold found in Havillah.

And I can only guess that there are so many other direct links...that one can only imagine what the Americas really possess.

Nuimshaan