The below post has been banned at two other "physics" forums without ever taking more than a quick glance. Hopefully, this forum is moderated by real scientists, not those of religious prejudice and pseudo-scientific arrogance? How can you have a free exchange of ideas and tickled imagination where sharp minds are not even allowed to consider and think for themselves?
Moderator: Please be something other than the average idiot!
Read and study before ye reject. That's what scientists do, right?
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2008 1:25 AM
Subject: [Defense science agencies] Defense Theoretical Physics Notes
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2008 1:15 AM
Subject: ATTN: [a university High Energy & Theoretical Physics group]
I present for your contemplation, entertainment, and comment the following Theoretical Physics quackery on a great enigma of modern medical science.
Remember: "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all true science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead. His eyes are closed."
-- Albert Einstein
A Simple Mathematical Physics View to Homeopathy vs. Allopathy (http://excalibur.110mb.com/physics.htm
)This is my physics theory for your review.Other:
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications
Volume 323, 15 May 2003, Pages 67-74
Ultra-high dilutions of lithium chloride and sodium chloride (10-30 gcm-3) have been irradiated by X- and ?-rays at 77 K, then progressively rewarmed to room temperature. During that phase, their thermoluminescence has been studied and it was found that, despite their dilution beyond the Avogadro number, the emitted light was specific of the original salts dissolved initially. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science?_o ... c9fe629f7a
Theory of High Dilutions & Experimental Aspects (by French theoretical physicists on homeopathy) http://www.high-dilutions.net/VersionAn/Theory/Exp.php
Yes, that ever "controversial" and blacklisted medical heresy that is Homeopathy! Said to be mere placebo effect by the brainwashed idiots of the world, but, for those with the honesty to look and explore on their own, it is always found not to be.
Think about it rather than what media tells you: with the hundreds of thousands of practitioners and millions of patients treated since her birth as a medical science and art, you think maybe something might be going on that is real and curative?! Whole government agencies and hospitals in foreign nations devoted to her research? Mother Teresa opening four dispensaries and practicing herself? U.S. Department of Defense studies on the matter? All for placebo voodoo nonsense?
Many scientific research references in her favor are attached below. Arguing over it is like beating a dead horse. The newsletter attached below also covers her Biological Warfare Defense implications, and so it is very important we come to better understand the physics of why it does work as medicine.
Do not get boggled down in the jabber of the world's idiots and biased "scientific" journals. What they argue about is century's old debate long since settled for the homeopath. Regardless of its efficacy and practice as a medical system (something often poorly done), in here truly does dwell a great enigma that should captivate your physics minds -- leading to many questions, theories, and new discoveries...if you dare look.
Materials Science & Engineering researchers have also started to put the mystery into a sound theory and model: http://www.rustumroy.com/Roy_Structure%20of%20Water.pdf
The Structure of Liquid Water; Novel Insights From Materials Research; Potential Relevance to Homeopathy. Roy, Tiller, Bell, Hoover. 2 AUG 04. Materials Research Innovations Online
The medical world asks, "How can you make medicine increasingly powerful through serial dilution and succussion??!! It just defies laws of chemistry! Defies Avogadro's law!"
Ah, yes, it does....if your view is that of the Newtonian classical physicist trapped in a world without particle / wave duality!
Some things we observe with the remedies:
1) They work in infants and animals -- negating any Placebo argument.
2) Microdilutes are possible to measure via many methods.
3) Indian scientists are observing temperature coefficients and signatures in the human body under remedy application.
4) Water itself is an odd substance with properties not fully understood to science.
5) Hammering (succussion) upon the liquid adds more medicinal power to the remedies.
6) Dilution to succussion ratios impact the strength, duration, and shape of the remedy action.
7)We also observe tremendous atmospheric pressures going on in the fluid under succussion.
8. The remedies, once transformed into a kind of written medicinal data in water, have gone on to hold their power over 200 years now. People have opened up Dr. Hahnemann's medical kit and used the same remedies from the same vials he once did -- all well preserved. Yet, how can that be "ice" within water? Ice that does not melt after 200 years at room temperature and variances? Succussion would have to be breaking and creating strong, new bonds in water molecules so that the remedy is not exactly water anymore. And yet the signature differences are very small.
These are the key clues which I have tried to resolve in my own fuzzy physics model. Some things I consider:
1) The problem of a microdilute is analogous to the issue of a little carbon solute diluted within the molten solution of iron. We have two substances which, when commingled in dilution, create a new material of vastly different properties -- depending upon succussion (forging) and dilution ratios of Carbon in Iron, cooling rates, grain structure formation, etc. So, if we see that in liquid metals -- a new material with new properties made from a solute and solution -- what is so crazy about our seeing that a solute in water does the same thing under succussion, dilution, and cooling?
2) There are also many wave mechanics analogies present in the problem. The realm of quantum mechanics being a little too beyond me while homeopaths often try to relate it all to New Agey notions -- casting "quantum" and "metaphysics" together in hokey dokey fashion -- I have sought to understand the macroscopic problem from a classical wave mechanics perspective. That is my: A Simple Mathematical Physics View to Homeopathy vs. Allopathy (http://excalibur.110mb.com/physics.htm
3) Prior work by Dr. Lo: 1994 Shui-Yin Lo, photo microscopy. In this unusual and controversial experiment, the Lo team, according to Dana Ullman, used a still yet unknown technique to actually photograph hydrogen bonding in water, revealing the suggestion that homeopathic drugs are a type of liquid crystal
”Anomalous State of Ice,” Modern Physics Letters B, 10,19(1996):909-919. See also, “Physical Properties of Water with IE Structures,” Modern Physics Letters B, 10, 19(1996) : 921-930.
4) From there, seeing it all as an exothermic reaction likely leading to crystalline structures we don't fully understand, I generated this Theoretical Physics quackery:
(The below pages of math and physics cannot be directly linked to due to my server, but are available at: A Simple Mathematical Physics View to Homeopathy vs. Allopathy http://excalibur.110mb.com/physics.htm
. Index below.)
phys2.jpg (Page 1; Basic QED physics setup with Classical Physics)
phys2b.jpg (P.2; original in error)
phys2bb.jpg (P.2; 10 MAY 07 correction; Succussion relation to a typical Quantum Oscillator)
phys2c.jpg (P.3; original in error)
phys2cc.jpg (P.3; 10 MAY 07 correction; Remedy energy statements, Emission, Spectral Radiance, Radiation Pressure & Momentum.)
phys2d.jpg (P.4; original in error)
phys2dd.jpg (P.4; 10 MAY 07 correction. Thermal Radiation Relation, Spectral Radiancy, Planck's Radiation Law, Dr. Quack's "Unified Theory" in the 4th Dimension)
phys2e.jpg (P.5; original in error)
phys2ee.jpg (P.5; 10 MAY 07 correction; Unified Theory Summary equations. Frequency of Homeopathic Remedy predictions. Equation #19 variables.)
phys2f.jpg (P.6; original; "sanity check")
phys2ff.jpg (P.6; 10 MAY 07 correction; First failed attempt at equation "crunching"; Error isolated. )
phys7.JPG (P.7, 10 MAY 07; Equation 7 sanity check. Alignment of scientific units. Joules/ Wattage error corrected. Redefinition of the Joule = kgxm^4 = Watt x time based on E=mc^2; Mass propagating over the space-time metric alongside energy distribution due to mass-energy relation).
phys8.JPG (P.8, 10 MAY 07; Definition of Joule = 8.99e16 kg x m^4)
phys9.JPG (P.9, 10 MAY 07; First attempt at Remedy Emission Energy equation "sanity check".)
phys10.JPG (P.10, 10 MAY 07; Continued Remedy Emission Energy equation "sanity checks". More thoughts on the redefinition of the Joule. Propagation distance = Time at t=0 or very small.)
phys11.JPG (P.11, 10 MAY 07; Equation #19 crunching with clinical observation data for homeopathic remedies. Mass-Energy substitution step. Prediction of VLF/ audio frequencies, UV-X-ray frequencies, and very energetic gamma rays. Possible meson, hyperon, neutron, boson, and other particle relations to succussion expected. Neutron binding energies exceeded. >10GeV prediction. Exothermic reaction among very energetic light emission as the basis for long-term structuring theorized.
In evaluating my own mathematical and physics insanity there, the most sane conclusion I have come to is that I don't know what the hell I'm doing! I need people like you to double-check and poke holes in or confirm my thinking and math. Garbage in = garbage out. Have I put garbage in? Set it all up as garbage? Am I off in the math and physics due to pushing too far down into the statistical, lumpy, uncertain realm of quantum mechanics with cleaner classical mechanics setups?
I'm basically saying that, according to my screwy math and physics, as we shake up homeopathic remedies, tremendous interatomic pressures are possibly being created (according to my lensing theory proposed). With all that succussive force lensed down to atomic area (a hydraulic multiplier issue), some sort of fission or even fusion might be going on from just the impact of our shaking up the water! My math could be off there, but the guts of the theory is that, if you accelerate charged particles in any way, electromagnetic radiation is emitted. That radiation emission is an energy and temperature loss -- essentially an exothermic reaction which would facilitate microcrystalline structuring (just like making ice cream among rock salt and mechanical energy). But, my math -- which may be in error -- says that we perhaps haven't detected that yet because the emitted radiation could be far greater than we imagined (> 10 GeV). This would imply liberation of energy from the atom as a key factor in why homeopathic remedies are "frozen" and "iced" in ways we don't fully understand yet. Perhaps the drugs are nothing more than flopped nuclear reaction byproducts with some sort of radiative and crystalline salt half life we don't understand?
Thus, I am either nuts and a bad, bad mathematician and physicist (most likely case because only aerospace engineering is my background and I am somewhat bonkers) or I'm pretty damn good! No fuzzy possibility about it. Either / or. Either it's wild new theory and truth or my work there plain sucks! No mystery. To be science and a valid theory, it must make predictions that can be proven or disproven. And I don't have any detectors here in the 10 GeV range! I'm in way over my head now, too. Please help!
Just wondering what you all think? It'll either stump you, tickle your imagination and wonder while leading you in new directions, or it will give you a good laugh at my crappy theoretical physics. That's the best I can promise. [---------------------------------------------]
My less comical work is attached in the newsletter below. Enjoy the tour!
1) Scientific Research References Validating Homeopathy. http://excalibur.110mb.com/HomeopathicResearch.htm
2) Scientific Research References Validating Homeopathy, Part II (expanded and ongoing list at http://www.Hpathy.com
+ other articles). http://www.hpathy.com/homeopathyforums/forum_posts.asp?TID=7796&PN=1
3) Homeopathy Research Center The Homeopathy Research Center at http://www.Hpathy.com
is intended to provide information about all the historical and current research related to homeopathy and homeopathic medicines at one place. http://www.hpathy.com/research/
4) Dr. Quack's Laser Reflection Experiments in Proof of Homeopathy. http://excalibur.110mb.com/experiments.htm
---------SOME OF DOC QUACK'S WORK & DISCOVERIES TO DATE Tamoxifen Citrate involved in the turnaround of a canine, male, skin cancer case pointing to a strong Estrogen or other unknown relationship of the drug to cancer inhibition in general.
Case "Bayou". http://excalibur.110mb.com/BAYOU.htm
Stage 3 or 4 pushed to around Stage 1. Case hints at potential other oncology uses for Tamoxifen and similar drugs outside of just breast cancer. Misc. Cancer Cases ongoing in the Human Case Studies archive: http://excalibur.110mb.com/hcases.html
Multiple Myeloma Stage 3 to Stage 1 (Case "ML"; LW-12C vaccine protocol; Misc. trials and metrics); Aggressive Prostate Cancer earlier pushed into remission trend to bewilderment of Stanford Medical Center physicians. (Case "Mr. M"); Other. Misc. Cancer Cases ongoing in the Animal Case Studies archive: http://excalibur.110mb.com/acases.html General Medical R&D:
Human & Animal experiments in reversal and relief of Arthritis, Diabetes, Internal Bleeding, Angina, Hepatitis, Polysystemic Candidiasis, Gall Bladder Disease, GI tract issues, Injuries, Chemical Weapons Defense, Influenzas, Bacterial Infection, Adrenal Insufficiency, general woes, etc. Scattered about among the http://www.MolecularDyne.com
page. See: "Dr. Quack Performance Summary" for overall case statistics. Upcoming Human Cancer Case:
a disabled veteran and Lymphoma patient suffering from gagging, vomit, diarrhea, appetite loss, weakness/debility, aversion to all foods, dry mouth, metallic taste, perverted tastes, hypersensitivity to food odors, dizziness/dehydration/ resultant hypotension, and consumption during Radiology treatments of the mouth/ throat. Attempt to relieve symptoms in support of continued radiology while enhancing anti-cancer effects. Referral to existing M.D. for dehydration support. Prescribed Potassium & Magnesium + NaCl supplement or Miso soup + vitamin support until seen by physician. Need to get him eating again and curb emaciation / dehydration danger. Administered 2 doses of Arsenicum album 12C by single dilution glass methods with a fairly large dose for this heavy-set man. As of this writing, doses 1-3 and Miso soup have completely eliminated the diarrhea and fluid loss, alleviated weakness, helped a bit with the vomit, and aided appetite return for going on 3 days now. Update: Diarrhea eliminated over 2 weeks now on those few doses. Mental reservations in eating (taste) still. Weakness and rapid weight loss tax upon adrenal system, but doing okay otherwise. Now off radiology and starting to eat more. Upcoming Animal Cases:
1) Elderly cat w/ cancer and emaciation (likely to die among any attempts to help, however, due to fragile, end-stage state. Overall palliation attempt.); 2) A "terminal" canine Bone Cancer case doing pretty well among a mixture of conventional D.V.M. oncology and now our kind of quackery. New case: Pit bull/ lab mix with Lymphoma and spleen cancer. Prescribed saliva and blood nosode + Arsenicum album + raw beef bone supplement to diet + other tactics. 1st dose of saliva nosode reported to have the animal more perky, active, more energetic, slept better at night, wet nose returned, stomach seems less swollen. Still too soon to say. My Favorite Quackery's Cure of Cancer Statistics: http://excalibur.110mb.com/cancerstats.htm
Foreign methods we're trying to improve upon because, in the weaker cases, the popular tactics are far too heavy-handed and need integration with other Conventional & Unconventional approaches.
....Why don't you ever hear of this stuff much? Because "peer-reviewed journal" editors and forum moderators tend to have unscientific, religious prejudice to radical heresy.