Page 1 of 1


Posted: Sat May 12, 2007 3:52 am
I'm working as Assistant professor in an Engineering college , and i want to appear GRE PHYSICS, to do my further studies abroad. .I want the information regarding the exam score eligibility and criteria of selection in various universities
for PhD and MS programs.

Posted: Sun May 13, 2007 4:12 am
by ualritemate
To search for schools to apply to, go to
It gives you acceptance stats, research funding info, programs info and a lot more
GRE score requirements vary by schools but since you say you are teaching Engineering students, I am assuming you already have a masters. And, provided my assumption is true, you may want to look at the high end of the GRE scores of admitted students.
Hope that helps.
You'd also need to take GRE General and TOEFL (maybe, since you are international)