Need a draft to be reviewed (like peer reviewed)

• If you want to know something about the GRE subject test in physics then chances are you will find it in here.
  • If something about the physics GRE it isn't already discussed in here then please put it in here.

saidani

Need a draft to be reviewed (like peer reviewed)

Postby saidani » Mon May 15, 2017 4:42 pm

I am an independent researcher and I need to review my article. In the past, I published an article entitled "The Nokton Theory", but I have received no advice or assistance. I therefore reviewed the document (version 2.0) and I wish a more important review by helping me from the community of "http://www.physicsgre.com". The new version is published on this link https://figshare.com/articles/Nokton_theory/1549720. Here is the plan of the revision:

We will look at the form of definitions and propositions from a mathematical point of view.
    We will look at the mathematical content of definitions and propositions.
    We will look at the total content from a physical point of view.
    We will look at the content from a languishing point of view.
    We will try to extend the document with new definitions and results.

Ptolemy

Re: Need a draft to be reviewed (like peer reviewed)

Postby Ptolemy » Tue May 16, 2017 7:30 am

Firstly, you should try to explain the motivation behind everything you define and not just write down relations. Secondly, I just read the first 2 pages and I don't understand why you have defined displacements in this complicated way. I can't see any real use for it.

saidani

Postby saidani » Tue May 16, 2017 3:19 pm

All definitions have a purpose.
I will make an introductory diagram to explain the hypothesis of "Nokton".

saidani

Postby saidani » Tue May 16, 2017 4:03 pm

A nokton is an object that has a position, an pulse and a charge. Position and pulse are variable, the charge is fixed.
A nokton during its movement can follow the path indicated in image (from 1 to 5). We suppose the nokton in position 1, it will move towards position 2. This displacement is not 100% certain (probability = 1) but it has a certain probability. This probability is exactly given by the value of the pulse. Thus the probability that the nokton follows path 1 to 5 is equal to the products of the pulses in the different directions. However, the pulses are also variable. Then we need to do the reverse. Fix a path then calculate the different impulses (probabilities) then make the product. So we will have the probability of this path.
Click to view image : http://hpics.li/cba23a7

Robjam1990

Postby Robjam1990 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:54 am

I have a Universal Theory of Everything.

In this Theory I will Shine light on the Errors, correct and combine String Theory and the Theory of Relativity.

I had to Invent a few words because of how Post-Modern the Theory is. I provide Definitions Before the New Words appear.

I also Discuss (Label, Explain and Provide Examples for) 25 different Dimentions that fall into 3 Different categories (Spatial(5), Temporal(3) and Conscious(17)).
We do not act in all the Dimentions yet, But I think I found all the possible Dimensions.

My Article can Theoretically determine the beginning of time with Mathematics and prove the Big Bang Theory.

My Theory explains how Gravitational pull works and how to measure it %100 accurately as well as the other forces, Electromagnetic, Nuclear Strong and Nuclear Weak the "Forces of Nature"

This Theory also entails the Conscious Evolution of everything from Energy all the way up to the Being in a Dimension that permits the Creation of ANY of the lower Dimensions.

Few smaller Theories are also mentioned because they theoretical​y work along side the Article

How do I take the quickest and most Public route to get this article Universe-Wide

Thanks in Advance,
Robert James Newell.

Robjam1990

Postby Robjam1990 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:14 pm

Repeating Relative Recipe of Reincarnation. By: Robert James Newell.

Destruction/Divide/Ending/Death/End=÷0
Negative/Subtract/Opposite/Output/Action=-0
Nothingness/Zero/Neutral=0
Something/Addition/Input/Memories=0+
Creation/Multiplication/Beginning/Birth/=0×

Until Someone uses this Recipe and creates 2 new Full Spacial Dimensions with this theory by using a particle accelerator(Not on the "Universal Equator") to create a Spherical Orbit.

Editor: Shayne Wiggers

Return to “Physics GRE Forum”